A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain during tww

. I am feeling depressed . Is anyone else in their early TWW,i am 3DPO I need some support.....  I dont know how I do this or why i started seems it brings me down more it has only been 4 months .... I am miserable until I can test, then miserable again because its BFN......i had previous pregnancies until i tied my tubes, i recently untied march 2011, , i got pregnant too fast before, now seems it is alot harder.....

Saturday was first day of +OPK and have had 6 days straight of BAD back pain that has not gone away, especially hurts with intercourse, and time to time i have tummy cramps as well, kinda hard not to notice them, even hurts walking around a bit.  

In previous pregnancies, i never got symptoms except missed periods, and increased appetite......

The back pain is constant and so bad i barely get out of bed! I know its in not AF pains as i only get those the first day really bad......that and i am 11 days away from the witch!!!

Is this normal for anyone else????