Inverted Nipple....HELP
I am 17 years old and recently noticed one of my nipples was different than the other..it started to bother me so i asked my doctor about it. she said it was slightly inverted. its very embarrassing. can i get rid of it? will it ever go away?
hey
Im sure its nothing to worry about, after all, the doctor would of told you otherwise.
It would be hard to say whether it would go away. It might as time goes on but it isn't something to worry about, like you have stated, it is only slightly inverted.
I understand the embarrassment thought, having had the same problem myself. Mine went away as i got older, but unfortunally, I still have the problem of one boob being bigger then the other!
So don't let it get to you, and if you are still worried talk to your doctor about it.
hope i could be of help :)
They make these hard plastic things that you wear inside your bra for a few hours a day, and then take it out.  They are normally used for new mothers that have inverted nipples and want to breast feed.  The other way is you can try pulling on them a few times a week and see if that helps.
Search the internet for the device I said though and see what you find.  I think you might try googling something regarding help for inverted nipples.
the only issue with inverted nipples is you might have an issue breast feeding when you get older.
thank you. do u know by chance what the plastic things are called?
as you get a lil older itll become normal...as a guy i had this for bout a yr, and i know other people who have had it too..it was weird but once i got a lil older they just became normal