Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
YardBull53 minutes
YardBullMay 28
By AwkardDerna
I'm a 15 year old female and a sophmore. For the past three years I've been feeling off about a few things. One being...
By ash_lee123
I have noticed that the right hand side of my inner vagina is swelling when I tense/go to the toilet. It's filling up...
5098287 tn?1363577179
Ashley200213Oct 10, 2015
sweetmango123Mar 19, 2013
sweetmango123Mar 19, 2013
Life360_DaveMar 18, 2013
By AbigaleODell Blank
Okay so, I'm not twelve-years-old yet, and my mom started her period then, (seventh grade.) So I am just like "No nee...
By hd2052
Recently, I have been getting a really unusual feeling in my head. It feels like everything in my head is going reall...
By Hereforhelp99
Me and my boyfriend have had sex several times, once he's inside me (tmi) he's able to finish off inside me.. But som...
Emmy712May 22
By Jacob401
Hey, I have trouble trying to eat in the morning, I wake up at 6:00 for school and my stomach will feel that it's hun...
Jacob401May 16
By gt77
Im 16 years old and have known that its not really normal to not be able to pull back my foreskin. I thought it would...
Jacob401May 16
YardBullApr 08
By Thomas16
Hi guys I'm 16 and horny! I wank daily but then after some time my bellend becomes itchy and the only way to get rid ...
bobdylan1958Feb 15, 2015
bobdylan1958Feb 15, 2015
By DominaGladiis Blank
Armpit painful bumps / ingrown hairs So my niece shaves, yes. Then she had this ingrown hair that caused a large bum...
YardBullMay 14
By Cara09
I'm worried. I'm only 4'9 and thirteen. Everyone else in my grade is so much taller than me. Practically, towering ov...
srike52May 13
YardBullMay 06
By Nicole210015
Okay so im 16 years old and this has been happening for almost a year now but the pain is getting so bad. So like at ...
YardBullMay 11
By Bmx_rider Blank
I'm 14 and my penis is 5 inches is tht normal
By Ssarahjshelley
Hi, I have been getting really itchy legs but mainly at night, I could be at school and they get really itchy but it ...
By Kub20
There is a skinny sorta small piece of purple skin hanging off the inside of my vagina.. It bleeds after sex and I th...
SalmonoilMay 07
Hermit1314Mar 29, 2014
By kayla933 Blank
I have these very sore bumps about the size of a penny right outsidw where my underwear line is on my right leg. They...
By Teddy5
Ok, so I am 17 and I am still a virgin. I was supposed to have my period but instead i'm getting a yellow-ish discha...
Kacey2015May 04
By Kacey2015
I'm 20 years old and one night I was at a party and almost hooked up with this guy (I don't remember all the details...
YardBullMay 03
By Mhamad_A
Dear Doctors, I'm 16 years old and over a month ago, I had an episode where my heart started racing out of nowhere, I...
By lifewelloved
I am trying to recover myself, in short, I am confused. I struggled with restricting/anorexia for about... 3 years?...
1579180 tn?1296332402
By Nalijah Blank
I am 15 years old and i am a thumb sucker i suck both my right and left thumb, how do i stop doing this. And also my...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources