Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Cupcake243
Soo I'm itching around my vagina and on the lips, and it started like the second day of my period. And my period is a...
By HelpLily
Hi. I'm 15 now. I have a question. I'm really worried because I think my menstrational cycle is not normal. My first ...
By HelpLily
Hi. I am now 15 and sometimes I fell horny and that is why I masturbate sometimes. But one day I choose to use my on...
By tylerdlugo
I had oral sex almost a year ago and I know that genital warts can grow around your anus. But I've never had any anal...
By Erragirl
Hi,my name is Tierra and I'm 17 years old and I am experiencing menstural problems. My last period was April 23rd a...
By Tacoking101
I went and got my hair cut 4 1/2 hours ago and didn't notice a rash on my neck then. I got my hair cut from around...
By bumzy
Hii I had sex last week Saturday and I used pills the following day but I have been having serious abdominal pain and...
By Safelite
Hi, Im 17 years old and yesterday morning I woke up with a pimple on the shaft of my penis. Now in the second day it ...
By Bigdaddym
I'm 19 and I had my period on May something the 1-9 I don't remember but I just had unprotected sex n he came inside ...
margypopsJul 12, 2008
otaku465Jul 11, 2008
April2Jul 11, 2008
By chanmui04 Blank
Hi, I've got a question. I'm going to be 19 years old in August and I am currently 4'9'' 1/2. My doctor says I'm d...
By madieeeeejajxvdxbebxgc
So about a week ago I noticed a bump on the outer lip of my vagina. Then i thought it was from shaving. Then it start...
13887537_tn?1431932866
By WillBeADoctorSomeday
Earlier, I was experiencing discomfort from one of my tooth located at the upper part, at the right side, second to t...
shanciaboo132Dec 08, 2014
YardBullDec 07, 2014
By shanciaboo132
Back in oct I took some cinnamon supplement pills but didn't know there was supplement pills and know my chest feel l...
By shanciaboo132
Hey, from the pass 1 yr I been having problems with my throat from last year when ever I took some cinnamon pills and...
By Csksm
Hello.i'm sixteen years old girl.i'm a virgin.i've been having some problem recently.around 5 months ago i mastrubate...
By Colt35
A week ago me and my girlfriend we humping naked going up and down her vigina shaft with no protection but my d*** ne...
By Bbbbbbblob
Hi, my boyfriends and I played with each other. It was two weeks ago. His penis was wet and it was above my underwear...
9572644_tn?1431811665
By carnita577
Okay so im 16 years old and 240 pounds idk if this information will help you answer my question. So i have pus filled...
By waylien
I'm a 15 year old, 5'9 female, weighing 120 pounds. For months now I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, especial...
Cob2May 12
Cob2May 12
Cob2May 11
By Cob2
I have a problem with peeing, sometimes if I force to pee, just small amount of white urine like semen is going out. ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank