Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
11011295_tn?1414640560
By tabbyjean1995
Missed my whole period and took a test the third day of my missed period and was negative in bin off of birth control...
margypopsOct 29
By Katiekateeee
Hi im 17 years old, sexually active. My period is not stopping. Its almost 3 weeks, last week there are blood clots. ...
margypopsOct 29
By Milesmarine
Hi please help me. I just want to know what getting appendix would feel like for an age 14. For three days i've fel...
margypopsOct 29
By Shaysbaeok
I had one day stashed a bunch of bloody tampons in my dresser. I had forgotten about it since I don't go in that dres...
margypopsOct 29
melody004Oct 23
By lucky654
I am 14 years old. I have these small white dots on the inside of my vagina lips. They are on the inside and are not...
margypopsOct 29
By Panda9or10
Im 17, over the past 4 months Ive gone through a lot. Ive had three deaths in the family all of which I was hugely ef...
libtanaOct 25
Revi65Nov 10, 2010
KORY68Nov 10, 2010
By Revi65 Blank
Hi, I'm really embarrased to ask this but i'm worried. I'm fourteen and i started my period in sixth grade i think. M...
By hazel_eyes14
im 18 years old and i have always had very regular periods. the past few months they have been very painful and very ...
By ColeNoelle
Took son, 15 years old ,to Dr yesterday for his check up and he he has a one painless lump behind ear bone left si...
By melody004
I have stretch marks on my upper thighs and a bit on my butt but im not fat just tall. Not sure when i got them but t...
By melody004
How do you make your breasts grow bigger?! ive been the same size for 3 years what can i use to make them grow natura...
By Saykhr14
I am having some problem regarded my health. I am 21 yr old girl.I am getting weak since two days, there is a change ...
By anon1031999
I'm now 15 years old and have had this for a couple of years now and haven't told anyone cause I thought it was norma...
4thMoonOct 14
inuderfJan 19, 2012
RecnelisNov 13, 2010
Libby2999Nov 11, 2010
By alimuzafar Blank
my penis is cuverd i am so worried
By krtokes
Im a 15 year old girl and im not sexyally active but i get this strange smell in my vagina but it isnt fishy but the ...
By Mwilu
I have a vaginal tear that won't heal, it does not itch or hurt or have an odour, its been almost a month now and I h...
Dr. Kokil Mathur Sep 30, 2013
By nina119 Blank
Hi my name is Elsa. i am 16 years old. My last period was on the 13th of August, it is now 21st September. i don't k...
By rusee
Hey so i noticed a small pimple on the side of my penis i am 16 years old and ive never had sex/oral sex before and i...
By kinzey60
have been prescribed suboxine over a year will it show up in pre employment drug testing, have interview for job in t...
By BombBomb2
Hi about 5 months ago I had an encounter with a unknown female. We did not have sex or oral sex. But she rubbed her v...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank