Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Whitwhit101
Ok so I had sex for the very first time August 4th an it triggered my period. I've always been irregular so I never k...
By POTSMOKER
I HAVE THROAT PAIN AND FEVER. I AM A REGULAR POT SMOKER AND DUE TO TOO MUCH COUGHING I HAVE PAIN IN LUNGS ALSO.GIVE M...
By jmccormack121
I've been suffering what my medical center has tested and labeled as a yeast infection for four months and counting. ...
By samira123456
I have a question, when I use the bathroom the pee is regular yellow but when I wipe it is red. Does it mean I'm on m...
By temetria
I can't figure out what these small cluster of bumps are or why they're appearing on my body. I just noticed them tod...
By curios110
There is a brown rash under my armpit. It is itchy. I have been having it for quite some time now (a year), because I...
By mary523798
i have to small lumps there red on the end of my vagina on the lips and it itches and burns and my vagina has a very ...
NaeNae95Aug 31
remarAug 29
By NaeNae95
I got my period 3 days late I was due for it on the Monday but got it on the Thursday and for my first day it has bee...
By iiawak
Hi, I'm 18 years old and I broke my virginity when I was 14. I've had a total of 8 sexual partners. I've never had an...
By hyne
i use to do fingering every time iwant im inserting it to my vaginal hole is there an effect on it?
By KatyLoves1516
I'm 15 and I've always had thick dark hair. I used to color treat it, however I haven't for over a year now. I used t...
remarAug 29
By anichols929
I had a hairline fracture on my growth plate 6 yrs ago (non-dominant arm) from skiing and my shoulder has been more f...
remarAug 29
By Yogi25
Hello I am 13 and today was diagnosed with bronchitis I'm really anxious to if ill live or not, he prescribed medicin...
BrightBodAug 28
By Marinefox
Im 14 years old And in the past 3 days, i've been feeling very... Sick? I hate it. And it worries me alot. One mo...
BrightBodAug 28
By xstephmayhaveproblesx
I talk to myself frequently I have conversations with people in my head and I talk out loud what I'm replying back to...
By codyb12345
Hi. New to the forums, but this occurrence has been bothering me. This morning, in ROTC, (I'm a 15 year old male, by ...
By JuneBug5567
This hasn't happened to me in a while, but during school I would have these random sharp, flushing pain in mostly my ...
By Gill_B
Hi. I am 14 years old and on Saturday I got my first ever period. My period so far has been brown and I don't know wh...
By mich143x
Hello, I have been dealing with a certain Problem for about 3 years now. I am 16 years old and have never had sex, bu...
By mich143x
Hello, I have been dealing with a certain Problem for about 3 years now. I am 16 years old and have never had sex, bu...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank