Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 6725) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi,I'm a 15 year old girl who is currently suffering from all kinds of body pains for two months now.It all started when i was hospitaliz...
1 answer | 83 comments |
well a long time ago i took theses skinny pills that would make u eat less at my dads now it been 6 yrs now and im never hungry for break...
20082896 tn?1489831621
I want to ask what happens when you do sex for very first time? For how many days does it bleed ? Does it requirs a pad ? Like that for p...
Hi, I am a teen male and am really anxious about what others think of me. I would like to wear some new clothes that look nice on me but ...
hello, I am 13 years old and I weigh 116 pounds, am I overweight?
2 answers |
I noticed it a while ago that there was a small hole (Smaller than my meatus.) on the top right side of my penis. I'm 99.99% sure it was ...
I have been having all the signs of getting my first period for about two years now, and i still havent gotten it. I have done a lot of r...
1412776 tn?1283115149
im 16 years and i had imaginary friends scine i was 4yrs old.they are mostly tv cartoons and they grew with me in every thing in my life ...
8 answers |
I recently rubbed one eye bad and since there's been red line in the form of a plus in the white of that eye. It doesn't hurt or bother m...
Hello. My daughter has been showing signs that are worrying me. Well my daughter has always had a boyish personality, but she wear all no...
3 answers |
This is so gross to even think about. I just recently learned we have a small out break of bed bugs. They have mostly been living in my r...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hi :( Since several days I have brown discharge.It's not in big quantity but I am worried.I am 17 and I am still a virgin so the pregnanc...
Hi :( Since several days I have brown discharge.It's not in big quantity but I am worried.I am 17 and I am still a virgin so the pregnanc...
I kinda wanna know how a guy is turned on. hahaha thanks:D
37 answers | 1 comment |
Her primary doctor sent us to an EMT he scoped her through the nose and looked at her throat everything looked fine. We are now waiting f...
2 answers |
Hello,I'm 13 years old and I've been thinking about masterbating but when i want to i get kinda nurvis and i dont do it. Also, when i wha...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I am 15 years old my heart pounds and I can hear it, feel it day and night but my heart rate is normal. My back aches. I have pain in my ...
1 answer |
I'm 15 years old and have been suffering with severe anxiety for months now , I've been to the doctors they told me everything was fine a...
3 answers |
frx
So I masturbated yesterday and had some semen on my hand. After around 10 minutes, I grabbed the doorknob and touched light switches and ...
1 answer |
I'm really scared about my heart and the way it sounds the I can feel pulses all over especially my neck.I've never had this feeling befo...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources