Teen Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By JosephCostello
Just a perspective of my life - Im 19 and i used to play soccer everyday for 2 years untill i stopped . Then for t...
By Mingobear0712 Blank
1 week ago my boyfriend came back into town (on work term in Chicago for his mechanical engineering school.) We agree...
By Sammyburton
I'm a 15year old boy and I made a mistake of not using a condom on a 13 year old girl and now she's pregnant. I'm re...
By Motherof5babies
After I peed when I wiped it was light pink never had this my period don't start til 30th. I do have like pressure ri...
By motu_tari
Hello there, I am 19 and I have this problem when I go jogging or running where my upper chest area feels cold int...
By Help27399373829274
I left a tampon in unknowingly for about a week when it was in there was a foul Oder I took it out and the Oder left ...
By Megahunter51
16 year old, Male. I have a small flat lump directly beneath my right nipple that is about the size of a dime. It is ...
YardBullDec 10
By Waqarwani
I am a 15 year old boy ...I just every day do mastubrate on my bed & watching adult sites...I just get attracted towa...
YardBullDec 10
By amangk
sir i m 18 years old and doing masturbtion from 4-5 years and now my sperms are coming in a very low amount , i used ...
YardBullDec 10
By ashelym
ive just started to have sex but ive been masturbating for a long time and my vagina isnt that tight when im having...
By ConcernedGirl_
is it possible to get pregnant by a guy teasing you( playing with penis near vagina)??
By lildanny
The Month of November, my boyfriend and I had sex, though we stopped before he felt "tingley". He said he didn't ***....
YardBullDec 07
By shanciaboo132
Back in oct I took some cinnamon supplement pills but didn't know there was supplement pills and know my chest feel l...
By stereoscopic1234
what is this rash. i uploaded a photo
By sukpsan
How to make the hair dense? What are the techniques?
By aunni
for the past 4 days i've started to drink 2-3 glass of water in the morning before going to the washroom as i've hear...
purpleAMJOct 31, 2013
quintero_k013Sep 05, 2013
SmellyWaspAug 19, 2013
By smartin91 Blank
I have a nail biting problem. My nails are chewed down past my fingertips. My ring fingernails are shortest, at ab...
By munip
hello i have regular periods since 2 months and last month we were use to play but he didnt penetrate his penis into ...
By Cedwards99
My 17 year old son woke up today complaining about a lump on his left breast. I have him in the ER and they are doin...
10703168_tn?1412123421
By MrSickboy50
I am a 15 year old girl and I don't go for walks very often. But when I do, OCCASIONALLY I begin to itch right betwee...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank