Aa
A
A
Close

Teen Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

1 - 20 (of 6611) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1579180 tn?1296332402
I am 15 years old and i am a thumb sucker i suck both my right and left thumb, how do i stop doing this. And also my left thumb fells double jointed why is that. And another thing how can i get rid of my calluses they are big and ugly.
  Posted
15915009 tn?1460860893
Since I was diagnosed with Graves' two years ago, I've gained at least 5 kilos since I started treatment. It has resulted in stretch marks on my thighs, tummy and hips. I don't have a problem with them, but my mom says that they look bad...
  Posted
So I'm 17 and I had very rough sex with this one guy I've been seeing. We did use a condom, so I know it can't be an STD. But the day after my vagina hurt really bad, well he tore the opening of my vagina so that's why it hurt when I w...
  Posted
I'm 16 years old and I'm facing problems in my sexual health for the past 2-3 months. My penis starts leaking ( semen or precum, I don't know) after it gets erect. I totally feel uncomfortable because it happens even in school. I had the...
  Posted
i and my bf were makin out yesterday,he actual insertsed his penis into my legins but his pnis didnt enter into my virgina,he was jst rubin his penis round my clitoris and virgina opening.im nt sure if he ejaculated bt i saw my period 2 ...
  Posted
So I had protected sex with condom 5 days before ovulation. However, after he came we went again without a condom. Before going again, I had given him oral sex to ensure all the semen inside came up but I'd till like to know how high my ...
  Posted
i keep getting pains in the left of my chest under the breast tissue(im thinking its my heart) regularly. Its not really stabing pain, its like an aching throb,sometimes more painful than others. It can last up to 10-20 minutes, half an ...
  Posted
Jen
I am 14 years old. And I have had this imaginary friend for about 9-10 years now. Her name is Jeanette. She wears mostly green and tells me to do things. She tells me it's for my own good. She'll make me think of my boyfriends past. Trus...
  Posted
3060903 tn?1398568723
READ MORE: http://www.webmd.com/children/vaccines/hpv-vaccine-what-you-need-know
  Posted
17862659 tn?1460854902
I've been having discharge (white-ish) stuff in my underwear for a couple of months now intact in about 1-2months I'd be having it for 1 year, bit it's managable. I've already developed some pubic hair down below but none on the armpits....
  Posted
Ok so I've been having really bad lower abdominal pains and then I started getting spotting of brownish reddish blood. And I am two weeks early on my period. But I don't think that has an effect of what's going on. But on the 11th when I...
  Posted
I've had a lump on the inside of my vagina, near the opening its about 2-4 cm long and 2 cm wide it's a solid limp and hurts when I walk sometimes, it's been there for about 5 days, I've tried putting a hot compress on and it doesn't do...
  Posted
I've had a lump on the inside of my vagina, near the opening its about 2-4 cm long and 2 cm wide it's a solid limp and hurts when I walk sometimes, it's been there for about 5 days, I've tried putting a hot compress on and it doesn't do...
  Posted
So, since yesterday, I have felt very strange. I don't feel tired, but I do feel like I'm not focusing on activities or remembering things, and there is a light pressure in the front of my head. I felt like this all day yesterday, but I ...
  Posted
Hi, I'm 16. I have had my period for 6 years and it comes every 46 days. Is that bad? And recently it hasn't come yet (Last period I had was Feb 11th). Should I be worried? I haven't had any intercourse so Ik I'm not pregnant. and I have...
  Posted
I'm 18. A female. So my parents think I have a masturbation problem. Almost everyday they catch me masturbating, in my room, watching TV, baby sitting, at the dinner table, in the car. I am embarrassed and think it is a small problem jus...
  Posted
Hi guys I'm 16 and horny! I wank daily but then after some time my bellend becomes itchy and the only way to get rid of it is if I wank.mafter it's fine then! Just wanted to know why my bellend is itchy? Can anyone help please?
  Posted
Maybe 2 months or so ago, I bit my left ring finger all the way down also picking at it. Not sore, no infection, etc. Skin seems fine where nail used to be. I'm 55 & life long bad habit except when I got artificial nails & then stopped d...
  Posted
Okay, so regarding my last question I decided I wasn't pregnant from that. But today I noticed a little bleeding so I figured my period was starting. Later, there wasn't any more blood. I'm having all the same symptoms that were in my la...
  Posted
Hi, I'm 16 and this problem has been happening since yesterday evening, I would think about my breathing to the point where I have to manually inhale myself, I don't think about my breathing anymore but I have this sensation where, whene...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
Top Adolescent Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
bobdylan1958