Razor Burn
I don't know the topic for this, but I've started trimming my pubic hair because it's especially embarrassing when I go swimming or something...but when I shave I get absolutely terrible razor burn and when I trim my hair with scissors it gets sharp and pointy and itches me/pokes through my swim suit.  I really don't know what people do about this.  Anyway, kind of an embarrassing question but please give me any advice you have!
try using a razor like shick quattro. It has four razors and it works really really well. Its a little expensive but worth it. When your shaving down there, shave in the direction of the hair growth, not against it. Also, try using a shave cream for sensitive skin. I noticed such a difference when I started using the quattro. Good luck
i use the quattro myself and it works great. good luck
hey mate, i understand your issue.
If you want to shave i agree with everyone else, use shick quattro. Also what i find is good before shaving 'down there' is get some conditioner (usually used for your head) and place it on your pubic hair for a few minutes. It causes the hairs to soften. making it easier to shave as the hairs are no longer stiff and spikey.
well hope I could of been of help ;)
cheers!