Still feel EXTREMELY weird after smoking weed
Okay, well I guess it says it in the title of this, I feel so weird and I can't shake the feeling, some days I wake up and it feels normal but it's this weird feeling like I'm seeing something, when I close my eyes I can't imagine anything and I forget what I'm saying when I'm talking, I have done some research into schizophrenia, and it seems like my symptons are alligning, I'm not seeing any actual vivid things, but at times something weird will happen and 20 seconds later, I question myself if it's really happening or not. I'm getting really spooked and don't want to see a doctor about this due to me having pretty strict parents, I've smoked weed 4 times and all I have had really bad trips, my older brothers friends tell me that he freaks out when he smokes weed, but I don't think anything is wrong with him.. Sorry, I'm just really freaking out and I don't know what else to do.
It's been about 2 weeks since I smoked it last.
Hi smoking weed can do a lot of damage in your teenage years , however these feelings you are getting will pass please stay away from it ,
take care ,
It sounds like you don't tolerate it well, so I suggest you don't touch the stuff anymore. You've tried it and know it does something bad to you, so there's no need to do it anymore.