Stretched Labia Minora
Hi, I have a problem down there in that area. I noticed today that my left labia minora is stretched out a lot, it is dark in color but it is painless. The other side is perfectly normal looking. It is starting to worry me because everything down there looked perfectly fine yesterday. I am sexually active with the same partner, both of us were virgins before we started. I'm wondering if its a STI, or something, Its never been stretched like this before ever, and we haven't had any rough intercourse to cause it to stretch. Also, will it go back to normal? Because it looks very disturbing. Somebody please help me!
I'd wait a little while to see if it goes back to normal. If it doesn't, you probably should go to the doctor. And just because you didn't have rough sex doesn't mean you can't get stretched out. The coloring is bad. You should ask your doctor if you're really worried and it gets worse.