Teen Health Community
cant eat in the morning without feeling sick after
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cant eat in the morning without feeling sick after

Hello all, my name is heather and i am 15 years old.
I dont know why but I just can not eat in the morning! I can't even drink water without feeling sick it happens everytime!
and i really would like to be able to eat in the morning because i dont get to eat anything until i get home from school. I usually dont eat breakfast but when i do i feel sick and i get cramps and it makes me feel miserable but then goes away after a few hours. I never feel sick when i eat in the afternoon and its just so weird.
Tags: nasea
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1071788_tn?1255415780

Most likely you're having trouble with it because your body isn't used to eating so early. I also react the same way when I try to eat or drink anything in the morning, so I know what you're feeling.

If you want to start eating breakfast now, the best way is to start out with light foods, such as fruit or vegetables, or a nice light cereal. Try to stay away from heavier things, especially milk-based products, even though cereal is pretty alright to start out with. Basically, eat things that are easy on your stomach, that should ease you into the breakfast-eating-mode.

If you're still nauseous after eating, wait it out- it's hard, but it shouldn't be as bad as when you eat heavier things, like pancakes.

Hope it helped, and I hope you feel better.

~ Kaleidoscopic.
Blank
Hi i have the same problem everytime i eat something i feel so sick and get severe cramps im not pregnant so hope anyone can give me answers
Blank
I hae the exact same problem; even off I'm hungry i wont eat because it makes me feel sick and nauseated.
Blank
yeah i have this problem too. i cannot eat from when i get up to about 11:00 AM. It is a really sucky feeling and i hate it. I've tried everything possible to get away from feeling sick but no matter what i do it does not work. The only thing that works is not eating in the morning. This has been happening for about 2 years now but i really havent done anthing about because it was never really a big problem.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...