teen vaginal issues...
Im 14, and I have a really saggy vagina, its like two smaller lips stick out of the 2 big outside ones. its because i use to play with it and stuff when I was younger, nothing weird but just as a child touching my "area"... But its reallllly bad, and im so insecure about it because you can see that its different when i wear a bathing suit or am in underwear around girlfriends. my WHOLE vagina is saggy, not just my vagina hole, but up until my pee hole is really saggy skin that just kinda hangs. its disgusting.

Please help!!
I want to get rid of it.  is there any way i can make the skin/ lips** to shrink down. creams, medicines, or home remedies...
** (i really dont know what it is. i think its my "labia minora" ?
Perhaps you are actually having a reaction to the clothes that you are qwearing? You should always wear 100% cotton panties as the cotton is a material that allows the skin to "breathe". Talk to your mother about this so that she can decide what is best for you.
Every one is different and you are no exception. This is probably normal for you. Playing with yourself cannot cause this type of stretching. The only way for you to get really saggy is by constant regular sex over time or by attaching weights, neither of which you probably have done. Only a labiaplasty could "help" you, but it is too soon to think about that.