vaginal infection?
I'm 15, and like i'm noticing that my vagina is swollen inside and if i stick my finger it there, i can feel this circular thing, is that my cervix? i dont know, and i have the discharge that looks cottage cheesy, but do i have a yeast infection? please message me.
yes, you have a yeast infection.the circular thing isn't your cervix just the inside of your vagina.
Yes you do have a yeast infection and what you are feeling is the inside of your vagina. but u also need to get something for that yeast infection becuase some yeast infections can get worst and they have nasty smells to them.
It sounds as though you might have a yeast infection.  They have some over the counter medications, or you might want to check with your doctor if this is your first.  And contrary to what the others said, I do think the "circular thing" is your cervix.  It should feel round and the tip of it feels sort of like lips (that's the opening).  Depending on where you are in your cycle it will feel either hard or soft.  Soft when you're ovulating.
hey mate
Are you finding that area to be itchy, red or smelly. The fact that you are experiencing a cheese like discharge would lead me to assume that it would be smelly. Does the discharge go a yellowy colour when dry? Also the fact your saying it is swollen also leaves the assumption that it is red. All these symptoms do lead to thrush (aka a yeast infection). There are a variety of treatments avalible from your pharmacist. I'd reccomend a combination of a tablet and a cream. The tablet will remove the discharge, smell and swelling. The cream will relieve any itching and discomfort you may have.
Hope it al works out:)
cheers