Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
14 and prego

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

14 and prego

Is it illegal if the guy Tht got me prego is 17??? Ppl hav been telling me that its ok only if the parents are ok with it and Dnt press charges and as long as he's not 5 years older than me andvwe actually only two years apart cuz our birthdays are off so yea it makes everything look bad but yea any advice? I really Dnt wnna be a single mom at 14??? So plz I need help??
Google "age of consent" and the name of your state.
The reason I said the name of your state is that each state has different laws.  In my state it would be better for your boyfriend if he was also legally a minor, and each state has its own law about that as well.
Okay thx for the help!(: