Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
Advice Needed!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Advice Needed!!

I am 22 weeks and 1 day pregnant and when I went to the toilet earlier and saw that I was bleeding bright red blood. I have also been experiencing what I think is contractions. Has anyone else experienced this. If so what happened and what should I do?
I don't think bright red is supposed to be happening this far into your pregnancy. U may need o call your ob gyn like NOW and ask and if the are closed maybe the pediatrics can help and if not I would have to take at rip to the e.r to be sure that everything is ok with you and baby!! Good luck...
Yes! If you are bleeding bright red blood go to the ER if your Dr. can't see you right away. Keep us posted on what is happening. Good luck.
E.R immediately!!
Doctors have said that I probably have the bleeding because of a "friable cervix" and have no clue about the contractions. Now I have to go back to hospital for lots of exams :( so scared