Condom Ripped
Me and my girlfriend were having sex. I didn't realize the condom ripped for about 5 minutes. I didn't ejaculate inside of her. However there was pre-ejaculation in the condom and some may have got inside of her. This was three days after she got off of her period and she has been on birth control only for a couple days tho. It's too late for the day after pill. What are the chances she is pregnant? What should I do?
I am not sure what the chances are that she is pregnant but right now I am pregnant because of pre***.Me and my boyfriend didn't use condoms because they don't feel good so he would just pull out when he was going to *** and now we have a baby on the way.
But since its been days later if she takes the pill baby can come out with biryh defects dont hav sex until she starts her period... And probably after that stop having sex find something else to do it suxs being pregnant and its gonna be hard to b a teenage parent take some advice from a teen mom almost 5 months