Does this mean i'm pregnant?
I had my period end last tuesday (October 25). I had unprotected sex the day after. Now i'm concerned because i went to the bathroom and noticed spotting on my underwear and when i wiped myself it was brown blood on there. Is it too early to know if i'm pregnant or is it implantation bleeding or whatever that is? Does implantation bleeding mean i'm pregnant? please help me out. It's too early to be having my period again. :/
Many things can cause spotting between periods. You can take a home pregnancy test 14 days after intercourse and expect an accurate result.

I strong encourage you to use condoms in the future. Condoms not only help prevent unplanned pregnancies, they help protect you against sexually transmitted infections, which your partner can have and pass along to you without even being aware.
But now it's not even spotting , it's going to my underwear now , and my pee is cloudy. What's happening?
It's impossible to say. The only thing you can do is take a pregnancy test with first morning urine and/or see a doctor. You could have a UTI, you could be pregnant, you could have an STD, it could be cysts...the possibilities are too high to narrow it down without testing.