Kind of a vent..
I don't want to offend any one, or cause anything but... I keep seeing people posting saying you wern't ovulating you probally are not pregnant or thats to close to your peiod you couldn't have gotten pregnant. Thats not true! Man you can be on your period and get pregnant and I know some one who it happened to, she thought she was safe because she was on her period, she's now a mom. I really am sorry but your ovulation time is just the most fertile, its not "the only time" you can get pregnant. Sorry I don't know how many people are going to read this but  I needed to put it out there. Thanks :)
Ovulation is the only time yu can get pregnant but yer right that could be any day during yer cycle...the reason people say 14 days after the first day of yer period is because thats the most common time to ovulate, but every womans cycle is different.some ovulate earlier, some later
^ I agree, and you also can't get pregnant while on your period, however you can have sex while on your period and the sperm live up to 5 days, so when a woman ovulates immediately after her period then the sperm is there waiting to meet the egg.. it's not common in the harshness of a period or the flow, but possible.
Well thanks guys lol I get it it just upsets me because like you said it can live in you but still lol that means you dont "have" to have sex excataly on your ovulation period and the way some gis are saying it thats what they mean.
That's right, there is no safe time to have sex!