Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
URGENT help for Plan B and pregnancy worries

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

I am a bit worried, can u pls help me out with this.. I had unprotected intercourse on the last Wednesday (21st) and then took Ipill (emergency contraceptive pill). My expected period date was this Friday (23rd). However I did not have my period till now. I have checked the ipill site and they said that period date can be delayed by few days at normal circumstances. Now the problem is I had sex again today (Sunday 25th) and we used condoms. But unfortunately the condom slipped and I am bit afraid. Pls note I took Ipill on last wedneday (3days back). Also I had little red spotting today (25th) at night but it is not bleeding anymore. I had few white ovum released i guess today also.What should I do now?  I have 4 questions basically:

1.      will the Ipill work and give protection till Sunday (today’s intercourse)

2.      should I take another ipill tomorrow within such short span of time.

3.      What are my chances of getting pregnant.

4.      can I test myself using home pregnancy test kit detecting hcd level. I mean can it detect a pregnancy within 24 hours of sex?

PLS PLS help me with some useful advice as always and recommend me any measures to avoid pregnancy under this circumstances.
1. no plan b is only good for that one time.

2. contact an ob/gyn and ask.

3. anytime you have sex you run a chance of getting pregnant. whether you use plan b, condoms or not. b/c is NOT 100% effective. the only thing that is, is abstainance.

4. no. you must wait AT LEAST 14 days after the sexual encounter to get an accurate hpt result.
you shouldn't use plan B as a form of BC. You need to see your doctor and get some type of BC.
and megs is right. plan b was not meant to be used as a regular form of b/c. if you continuously use it as such it can lead to lasting damages to the reproductive organs. if you're not pregnant GET ON RELIABLE B/C and use condoms!!!