Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
White discharge? Could i be pregnant??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

White discharge? Could i be pregnant??

My period is almost a week late and the past few days i have had this white discharge .. it has a fair smell but its not strong? I took a test today and it came out negative? Im so confused and im not sure what to do? Can anyone help PLEASE?!
i dont know how your body works but you may just be late...i know my body before i come on my period give me white discharge!! You may also have an infection of it has a smell...depending on how strong it is..a infection can make you miss your period!! But i know just nomal discharge has a lil smell to it!! You took a test and your already late so i would say most likly your NOT pregnant!! Im guessing your only 17?? Are you using protection??i f not then you should use em and get on ssome b.c that way you wont have to worry so much about being preagnant..id also like to add that stressing can make you miss to!Hope i helped, good luck and keep me posted!
Thanks for you thoughts! Yes im only 17 i will be 18 in january and i have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years the thing is we used protection but it broke .. it has like a non-foul smell its not strong what so ever i have also been dizzy and breaking out in sweats im just not sure whats going on. I plan on telling my mom saturday if nothing changes.
i would say your fine...stop stressing and i bet you will come on!! good luck
I have stopped the pill for almost a month and my husband and i have been having sex regularly. Yet i took a test a couple of days ago and it came out negative. Can it be that the substance of the pill is still in my body? How long does it take to wash off? Is there something i can to?
Are you trying to conceive? If so, this forum isn't mean for such and anything related to it will be removed from the forum.
This forum is for teens who are not trying to get pregnant, hence the 'concerns' part at the end of the title for this forum. If you are married and want kids, post in the other forum pregnancy 18 - ....