help
i played with my boyfriend on 14 august. he rubed his penis on my vagina but never penetrate me with it bc i am a virgin. we masturbated and penetrated with a finger. it is possible to be pregnant? had my periods on september, obtober with 5 days earlier, november with 3 earlier. but my cycle used to last 5 days and now it lasts 3. so i am freaking out. i made urine test and came out negative, blood test also neg. but i had pains in the lower intimate part. so i went to gine. i am practicatlly virgin so check was not possible. he did an echo and said that the uterus was normal. he gave me urinex and uriflow for a possible infection. but i feel my belly strange as if it had grown. it may be just my imagination but i am very scared. my period has to come in 5 days. what should i do? what if i discover it too late?
You are a virgin, there needs to be penetration and seamen contact with an egg to become pregnant
what if he had seaman on his fingers and then penetrate me? and i am not ok mentally bc of my menstruation changes.
well thats not nessasaraly true you can get prego but its very unlikely. as for the periods when i became sexually active (no sex) my periods did flexuate some...as for your belly feeling funny that could very well be in your head. if you have been checked that throughly then more likely than not your not pg. no worrys
i put my hopes into the test's results and having those short periods. don't know if you went through something like this but it makes you go crazy. thank you for your help :*