is it possible that i'm pregnant? need an answer. please help.
please don't judge. out of intense love, me and my boyfriend turned to had sex 7 days after my period started, and there's still a little amount of blood in me when we did it. When we have sex, he pulled back right away and then he ejaculate for about 1 minute before his sperm come out and we didn't had sex again (we stop already after he ejaculated). after 3 days, i suffered from urinary tract infection and cure it with antibiotics for about a week. as i calculated and use 28 days calculation in menstruation, my period supposed to be started last feb 16, because my last period was jan. 19. but as of today, i am still having no period (5 days late) but i feel some PMS going on with me and there's some rumbling in my stomach and abdomen like there are worms crawling. should i get worried? is it possible that i am pregnant? a little answer can help because i'm stressing a lot lately. thank you very much!
It would be very doubtful that you are pregnant.  We ovulate typically mid cycle which would be after when you said you had intercourse.  Sperm can live, supossedly, for a time but 7 days would be longer than what doctors typically say.  You may just be late.  I'd give it another 5 days and then go ahead and take an at home pregnancy test, but I'm really guessing you are not pregnant.  

Ah, lesson learned though, right?  NO unprotected sex.  That isn't a judgement but a cautionary warning to stop you from going down a path of pregnancy before you are ready.  (not to mention std's) good luck
yes. i guess i just made a stupid mistake. i swear i won;t do it again. i just hope it's not too late. thank you so much! i would try to make a test after another 5 days but i hope my period would come. :(
not pregnant....that happened to me a lot with my first and only and I got a lot of UTIS because its called honeymoon cystitis , (over doing it) and sometimes bacteria from his penis or your anus might get inside your vag and cause infection...after days of period and still bleeding? No , very doubtful but sometimes if your irregular there might still be a chance...get tested after a week or more if you dont have your period yet but...all the symptoms are you head messing with you, I had that a lot of times ...relax...not pregnant