Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
someone please tell me if im pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

someone please tell me if im pregnant

I HAVE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS.
JUST RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCEING THE EARLY SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY.( fatigue, weird sensations in ma tummy, dizziness etc.)
MY PERIOD WAS LATE BUT THE ABOUT TWO DAYS AFTER IT WAS SUPPSED TO SHOW UP I STARTED BLEEDING I DONT KNOW WHETHER I AM ON MY PERIOD OR IF I AM EXPERIENCING IMPLANTATION BLEEDING.(when i started bleeding it was pink and then i started to become red, what makes me suspect is that while i am on my period i bleed very heavy for the first 3 days and then it lightens up but now i dont even have to where a tampon.)  AND IF IT IS MY PERIOD SHOULD I STILL GET TESTED BECAUSE MY SISTER HAD HER PERIOD FIVE MONTHS INTO HER PREGNANCY. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME....!!!!! I GOING CRAZY...
i would suggest taking a test and if it comes out negative and you don't want to be pregnant that you should get some kind of birthcontrol.
I agree with Skylynns_mom. Anytime you have unprotected sex you run the risk of being pregnant. If this is about the time your period would be due than most likely its just a period but like you said your sister bled for 5 months when she was pregnant. All your symptoms could be either PMS symptoms or pregnancy symptoms. Best thing to do is get a test since it should be accurate by now.
Okay you are 15 and you want a baby? You need to talk to your parents. No one should have a baby until they finished school and are in a loving committed relationship. Babies are hard work not a cute little toy to play with. At 15 you shouldn't be intentionally trying to be getting pregnant with someone who is "in his 20's". Have you spoken to your parents about this? Because at your age it wouldn't be you taking care of the baby financially but your parents so you might want to notify them that you're thinking of having one. Maybe they can get you into therapy or something.
yeah your bf is having sex wtih a minor and he could get locked up VERY easily. ive seen it happen to people.

you can very well be pregnant thats what can happen when your having unprotected sex. we cant tell you if your pregnant. we dont know. but at 15 girls dont always have regular periods. and you did bleed arond the time you were supposed to get you period. yeah i dont kno where your parents are or what they have to say bout this but they should tell you to wait! and finish school, and get a job and be ready.,,cuz your not right now. yeah you should go to therapy or the maury show..because every time one of those epiosdes comes on then girls always change their minds after having to take care of a baby by themselves even tho its not for long. and i bet you would change your mind too!

go out. have fun. play, laugh, finish school. do all the normal teenage things. party. enjoyr friends. but WAIT.
Look i just want to say you need to be carefull i dated a guy who was much older then me when i was 16 and my parents found out that we were having sex and they were furious they had him arrested for statcitory rape and he went to jail for it if you really care about your bf you really should wait till your older i'm sure you wouldn't want to see him get into any trouble either. besides it's hard to take care of a baby i was 17 when i had my son and i lost all of my friends because no one wanted to hang out with me i was no fun anymore i couldn't go anywhere with out him and to top it all off my bf and i were no longer together so i was a single mom young men might say they want a baby but when it actually happens they don't always want to stick around
thats another thing. he could easliy get locked up for dating you. but even more so if he has a baby by you cuz then they know hes sleeping with you
well, i appreciate everyone for leaving your comments. whether they were positive or negative. after reading each one i will start accessing my situation. although i am still having the same symptoms that i mentioned earlier i have now realized they severity of the task at hand. once again i want to thank every one for responding and your comments will greatly effect the choices that i will make in the future.
you didnt have to go and change you pic and your age. but whatever.

but if you are pregnant then its going to be hard but it will be ok. but if your not then maybe you will be later on down the road. good luck with whatever the outcome is. but you should stil take a test
good luck to you as well "KIM1989" thank you for your honesty and i do plan on going to take a blood pregnancy test at my earliest convenince.
can ask u a question Yanasoconfused i dont mean to sound rude but where are ur parents.  You should be using condoms.
and about my bf..
while it is still illegal it is just as common to see older men dating girls whom are younger then them in age. exspecially in the area which i reside in. although this just not justify my actions or his i just felt that i had to say some thing about that because i see that everyone is from different parts of the country. i am well aware of the statutory rape laws and i am currently involved in a group that is trying to lower the age of consent in califorina to 16 instead of the age now at 18.
i dont take it as rudeness at all,
and if u really wanted to know where my parents arer it would take me days to explain soo.. i will just say that they are not around as much. my father is in north carolina and my mother works to jobs to provide for my brother and i. and my brother could care less
ok it seems u are goin things aren't so great for u.  am sorry no one is really around to be with u.  are u having sex to feel wanted or u want a baby so it can love u. wat is ur age by the way
well yes you are right i started having sex to feel loved, but now it's different because i have found some one who cares for me and whom i care for as well. and my mother is not aware that i am sexually active but she does know that i am not a virgin. i do want baby so that i can love her/him  and give the love that i never recieved but i also known how a baby now would deter me from my goals. but i do know people who have succesfully raised a baby and stayed in school.. for exaple my senior mentor at school had her daughter when she was 14 and she is our validectorian and she has gotten accepted to every college that she has applied to all while in foster care umm.. im 15.
wanting a baby just to feel loved is havin a baby for wrong reasons. and im sure if your mom knew you were having sex with your old bf then i dont think she would be too happy. especially to hear you two are trying for a baby. and its not like that foreveryone. not everyone will become validictorian.
well i did the same thing u did when i was around ur age.  i started havin sex at 15.  i became pregnant at 16, my mother found out and made me have an abortion.  i regret she did that, i became pregnant again and had another abortion.  my mother became ill in my teenage yrs so i didnt  really had any mommy time. my mother doesnt like to talk, i cant remember her talkin about sex to me. I grew up lookin to man to fill in my empty space. this wasnt the best decision i made.  i went through alot.  u need to get tested and if u are indeed pregnant, u need to decide which path u want to take.  ur mother is goin to feel bad and angry, eventually she will accept wat happened.  You need to tell ur mother how u feel, explain why u did wat u did so she could understand wat u are going through.  call ur father and tell him u need him, and he needs to be there for u feel free to send me a message if u want to chat in private. click on my name and click send a message.  let me tell u this some people are goin to be mean to u and some are goin to be sincere about ur situation on this forum.  all i can tell u is dont let it get u down, hold up ur head stay in school and get ur education
If u read over the comment that i last posted you will see that i dint say that i wanted a baby so i can feel loved i said "i do want a baby so that i can love her/him and give the love that i never recieved".  Although everyone is entitled to an opion i would appreciate if you would stop trying to hypothesize my mother's reaction to my situation. Another thing, i am well aware that the life she lead may or may not have the same end results for me.
darlin love am tryin to help u, am not tryin to analyze ur mom's feelings.  am  a mother of a 3 yr old and one on the way comin.  i understand u want a baby to give him or her the love u aint get but at this age dont u think ur to young, who is goin to  help u look after the baby if u are pregnant
yeah but basically thats likethe same thing. you  want to love something because you didnt/dont feel loved. basically the same thing. ppl are trying to give you experiences. reguardless of if she would be very happy she would be very sad, dissapointed, even tho she might not say it.
No its isnt the same thing. if it was then i would have worded my sentence the way you did. Since you know so much about having children please enlighten me on your reasons why some one should have a baby. like i said earlier i would appreciate it if you left my mother's feeling out of this conversation.
no it is. its basically the same thing doenst matter if you worded it one way or the other.

i never said i kno so much about having children but i dont agree with young women trying to have a baby because their lonly and missing love in their life

two people should have a stable house hold, be financially ready, be physically ready, have support from friends and family, have completed higher educations so that they are more ready to help supoort a child, have a good relationship together (marriage, trust, love etc) can provide all the things a child would need, prepared for a pregnancy, prepared to handle different issues and problems that may arise, can provide medical, and most of all provide a family.
You should wait until you can give that baby everything it deserves. You can love that baby unconditionally but that doesn't mean that child has to love you back. Free will goes both ways and a little itty bitty baby is incapable of love until it is older and even then you see how teenagers get.

You should be able to put a roof over its head, buy formula, cereal, groceries for you, pay electricity, gas, have a well running car, be able to put gas in it at all times, be able to pay doctor fees, clothes since they grow so quickly, toys. Please don't say that your boyfriend will pay for all of it because as almost all of us on this forum can tell you... guys change. My ex's family live in a 13 million dollar house. While I was with him I didn't really have to worry about bills or anything because he was working full time for his fathers company and when he was short on money he could just call his parents and request some more. Well guess what... a baby puts a lot of strain on a relationship and although we were together for 3 years he ended up basically committing domestic violence on me while holding my 4 month old daughter.  We are no longer together, he isn't supporting me at all anymore. I don't want him to be in any part of her life because I don't want him to hurt her since it is obvious he doesn't have the best temper. Even while we were together he would let her cry in her crib while he got drunk and passed out and I wouldn't know until I got home. He said that he wanted her and in the end he wanted nothing to do with her.

A lot of people have babies because they are little and cute and rely on you. But they turn into adults so if you are ready to have a child scream that they hate you and that you are the worst parent.

Babies take a lot of work and a lot of energy. Have you ever sat up for hours at night with a colicky baby that is screaming at the top of its lungs kicking you and hitting you? Its hard and it takes a LOT of patience and if you are sure that you can do it on your own with NO help from your parents and most likely no help from him. Then more power to you. But not everything ends happily ever after.
Welcome to the forum! I just wanted to say that if you are indeed pregnant we are here for you to support you, help you, whatever!

On a personal note I have a hard time encouraging a 15 year old to have a baby. They're not dolls. They're human beings who wake you up 5 times in the middle of the night screaming and crying, they need expensive diapers and clothing. You are so young and have so much life to live.

So you found someone you love. Then love them and commit to one another. Graduate from high school and then think about family. Right now isn't the time. Just because other children have successfully raised children does not mean it's okay. Most of those moms are on welfare and student loans struggling to make it. Why make yourself struggle when you can focus on this later?

Good luck to you on whatever path life takes you.
I didn't realize your bf was in his 20s. If you end up pregnant he could go to jail. It doesn't matter if you see older people dating younger people. If your parent(s) choose to file a report against him they can. If you love him, don't do this to him.
she is goin through alot, am here helpin her, i cant speak about wat's goin on because i gave her my word and made her a promise. am goin to do wat i think is best sorry i cant say anything if not u all would understand
Hello and welcome to our forum...

I personally have to agree with the ladies on this forum. 15 is very young and you have a whole life to live. I cant judge what you want to do because I was there... I am now 19 almost 20 and 33 weeks pregnant. When I met my now husband I wanted a baby so bad I would do just about anything. Then one day I was babysitting his niece and nephew and his nephew slept through the night and his niece was a infant. I had to get up 3-4 time that nigh to feed her and change her diaper and I wondered how in the world I would be able to do that every single night. I changed my mind fast....

I was 15 and my now hubby was 18. I focused on building our relationship, getting somewhere in life. I did get my GED at 16 and some college at that time also. When I was 17 he proposed and we got our own place and when I was 18 we got married.  (almost 19) We have now been married for almost a year and if we would have had a baby when I was 15 we would never have been able to do what we have done. We had a nice wedding and we have a very STRONG relationship.

My advice to you ( and by no means am I being judgemental) is to wait and build your relationship with your boyfriend. You have sooo long to have a child, and trust me it will happen. My fear for you is that your boyfriend who is now with you may not be in a few months or years. If you wait who knows you could go so many places and meet so many people and have a baby and have everything you need and not have to worry about using state care.

All in All I am so happy that I waited and if you listen to nothing else you will be too. If you wait you will have a lot more in life as well as have a baby that has everything it needs and focus on raising and loving that child insted of having the financial problem in the back of your mind... Babies can detect that stuff... and you dont want that
I personally don't think age has anything to do with love. Here in Ontario they just changed the legal age of consent from 14 to 16, and I totally agreed with the 14 age of consent because even if you don't want to accept it, kids are having sex younger and younger. How many people marry men 6, 8 even 10 years older then them?!? And somehow turning 18 magically makes the love valid. I never understood that.

I personally started having sex at 15, am now almost 19 and have been with my fiance since I was 14. If you are pregnant it will be hard, but you seem a lot like me (that you have had to fend for yourself/ grow up fast) and I know if I had gotten pregnant at 15 I would have been so excited, regardless of the stress.
I don't think anyone is ever truly "stable" enough to have a child. You don't know what it takes till you have one (even after one you don't know about having two, three, etc) And I don't think anyone can say that they didn't want a baby to love, and love them, because it just doesn't make sense... you would never have a baby thinking wow... I would really like it if this child had no emotion towards me.

Anyways hunn, I am almost 19, I can sympathise with the absent parent (my father isn't around and my mom has a lot of medical problems, and before that worked two full time jobs to support us so she was never really "there") If you ever want to feel free to PM me.
wow this post attracted lots of comments but i dont think your helping the issue. first ok its wrong to have sex so early.  love that early is not mature enough to handle the emotions of sex and the stuff that goes along with it.  but its done end of.  i commented on this before ill say it again . go to doctor.. if you are seek help from a professional or family or older friend. if your not get on some birthcontrol wether we say its wrong or right . i know its not gonna stop you or your should know better boyfriend. . ive been a an aunt and great aunt 30times and i even have a neice that got preggie at 14. and the boy was only 12. and now years later she has 3kids  its damn hard to have a baby its damn hard to make it as an adult and deal with kids 2 kids myself one a teen and im preggie now . im 37 and its not easy even with a loving husband of 15yrs and without money issues.  your so young please for christsake go to doctor .. get help from someone who knows what they are doing and sort it out very soon.

bestwishes.
sinx
i got pregnant @ 15.....i miscarried at 14-16 weeks, and even though every oct 8(my miscarriage anniversary), and april 20(my EDD), i think back now, and even given the *way* i was *forced* physically into a miscarraige (miscarriage), i am now 25, and look back every day, and i truly thank G_D that that child didnt make it into this world, b/c i wouldnt have been able to achieve what little i have done, nor would i be with the man i am with, with 2 gorgeous stepchildren, and expecting my own baby this fall.....when i was 15, i thought "oh i take care of myself i can make this lalalala....." and the father, was 1 of my best friends.....still is......but we'd never have made it in any way at all.....even at my age now (again i'm 25), and we make ALOT of money, when it comes to a baby, it's never enough.....and we're well *grown*, etc.....if i'm only semi-prepared, i can't imagine how you'd be able to handle this.....some can, some cannot.....

we cannot tell you if you are pregnant.....the only way to determine this is through a home pregnancy test, or a dr doing a blood run.....it is very possible you are having implantation bleeding.....i also want you to be WELL AWARE, that you NOR your mother has to press charges, there are times when food stamps/afdc, and other state assistance is applied for, the state will make the connection, and they will bring CPS/DYFS in all on their own little *hunches*.....and then, you won't have a say so.....no one is actually trying to be judgemental.....they're trying to help you emotionally.....and asking for people NOT to bring your mother into this, well i'm sorry, but there's no way in he** at your age you can bring a child into this world without telling her.....because if you run away with your *love* HE will get into even MORE trouble, cos then he's looking at assisting a runaway, statutory rape, indecency with a child, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and many other charges....i do not think you realize how serious this is.....and the few ladies above who mentioned you want to love this baby, is that same as wanting the baby to love you....they're right.....you're thinking YOU will have someone to love, and when you love someone, it's only human nature to EXPECT love in return.....a baby can feel security, but not really love yet.....and you havent' mentioned (that i can find anywhere in your post), how your boyfriend feels about this.....for all you know he WILL up and leave, and here you're a single mom, who's child's father wants nothing to do with either of you, and doesnt pay child support, or help at all....believe me, my father was just like that! and to some extent he still is! you're taking the replies you've recieved the wrong way.....rather than reading and truly understanding our replies, you're jumping to the defensive side, which is really unnecessary right now.....either way, i hope you take into account everything that we have said, and you do what you feel is best for you.....if you don't want your child to have the life that you do, then you're going to have to PREVENT history from repeating itself....and i've learned, only you can *break the cycle*.....

sorry it is so long.....
This is intense.
Hey I'm 14 and prego and it only took me once to have sex with my bf and I got prego and trust me I would use protection cuz u Dnt need to ruin ur life,ur lovers life,or Tht sweet little precious baby u may have,it is best to plan ur pregnancy so u can have everthing situated i Jo I hav no room to tlk but I just Dnt wnt other ppl screwing up they're live,but I'm blessed by my baby and I wouldn't ever wnna give it up for adoption or get an abortion,cuz wat happens in life is ment to he ajdif ur sister has had her period while she was prego ,ur most likely to have it to ,if u think ur prego start acting like ur prego by eating healthy and staying away from drugs and smokeing and unhealthy foods and I would take a test andvif its positive start takeing prenatal pills and set a docs apointment and Dnt use tampons if there a possibility ur prego!!!! Anyways good luck lol (:
When I was 15 I wanted to be pregnant with the love of my life and we did and now were married and pregnant again continuing our family I'm 18 now and happy as can be it was the best thing to ever happen to me