teenager scared
Ok so as you can ser I am a teen and I am scared I had sex for the first time and I think I am pregant. Took a test and it Said positive. Havent told my min. How do i tell her? I am afraid.she is.going yo flip. I am so scared
Well you better tell your mom because you need medical attention for your unborn baby and yourself. doctor visits. prenatal vitamins. Ext ya she will be mad at first but she will come to terms with it
Trust me you need to tell your mum as soon as possible . I am 17 years old and 13 weeks and 4 days pregnant and when i found out i was pregnant my mum was the most understanding person we didnt really be happy for a day because of the situation but then she will help you through it all and you will find your mum will keep u on the right diet an vitamins to get the healthyest baby and you will have second thoughts about it you will be constantly watching wat u eat and drink but do it right and dont eat the wrong things there are alot of sights that u can read up on what not to eat an wat to eat more then happy to help you as i am going through it all atm and im still really younge
Pregnancy is not a secret you can keep for very long....for many reasons. You do need prenatal care started quickly and your pregnancy symptoms will likely start soon and they are unmistakable. It's going to be a hard conversation to have, but the longer you wait, the harder it will get. It's better to tell her the truth now, than waiting until you have morning sickness and she has to ask you what's going on. She is your mom and she will still love you.
Just wondering if you've what you're thinking? Would you like to keep the baby? Or are you considering adoption or abortion? I'm not judging or trying to persuade you one way or the other, jut thought you should know that there are options available to you. You are still very young and you might think that you're only option is to keep the baby. If that is what you choose that's great! But don't feel like that is your only choice. I can't give you any advice on telling your mother. My own mother and I have a very poor relationship and when I got pregnant as a teenager I took care of it myself rather than tell her. I'm sure she would have been very happy but she would have made me keep the baby and that was not the right thing for me at the time. I now have a 2 month old son and I am very happy that I waited. I think I should stress that you really should be using condoms, not just to avoid pregnancy but also STD's. Anyways keep us posted on how it goes and on what you decide! Good luck!