Not sure what's going on?
Over the past few days, I've felt discomfort in my testicle area. Started off as minor discomfort with a few pains here and there that would come and go. I've also had to pee more lately as well. Not THAT much but more than usual.

Today, I noticed both testes are raised when I stand up and I can feel pain because of them pressing on each other. Not intense pain but pain from where both are touching each other. Plus the whole area feels tight and like it's lightly sore or something.

The problem (and slight dull pain) seems to be worse when sitting. They're not sensitive either. Once in awhile the pan will go to my penis but it last a couple seconds and goes.

Not sure if it's just an infection? Going to the doctors either tomorrow or the next day but it's kind of embarrassing to ask about but I just want to know if it's anything that worrying to address?

I've read about hernias, etc but I'm not experiencing any sharp pains of abdominal discomfort from it.
Also one testicle (left one) feels harder and bigger than the other. It's the one that brings on pain sometimes.
And I don't feel a lump on it either. Kinda hard to tell but I'm 99% sure there isn't.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. It is normal to have slight discrepancy in the size of the two testicles. Possible causes of the symptoms that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, hernias, hydrocoele, varicocoele, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!