Testicular Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Skeens5460
Ok. So I have been experiencing on and off pain in my left spermatic cord for a little over a year now. The pain subs...
By whosbradyyyyyyyy
To start off with I am 18 years old. I have never had sex and I masturbate daily.Also i must add i have very bad anei...
anguspMar 15
By angusp
So for a while I have had this large lump roughly the same size as my testicals attached to my left festival. The fir...
Mets5Mar 11
Mets5Mar 10
By Mets5
Ok so here's the deal, I am 15 years old and ever since I was 14 I have noticed that a large testicular lump (about t...
By louise123_uk
About a week and a half ago my boyfriend noticed his left testicle was enlarged and there was a dull ache in it and i...
By DavisMo
I made an appointment to see my doctor after experiencing severe pain in my right testicle for several days. More spe...
By YorkiesWorld
Hi everyone, I have a doctors appointment later this month to discuss this but I just can't stop worrying and I'm ...
By zapper789
after any physical activity i experience pain in my right testicle on a scale of 10 i would put the pain on 7 at time...
By Lilypad88
This week my ex-boyfriend said he was may have testicular cancer after a routine physical exam. He has a visit to a s...
jemma116Jan 10
By lovedayuk
Hi All Sorry for the long post. Since October 2013 I have had a reoccurring infection in my belly button whic...
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr
Please join us in welcoming MikeCraycraft as your new Community Leader. MikeCraycraft has a lot of experience and kn...
By bmac007
I am having burning sensation in my right testes, I have done FSH and LH test, semen analysis. Semen have nil sperm ...
LordLagosDec 11, 2014
By mmh22
My bf has been feeling pressure in his testicles for about two months now. He finally went to med express the other d...
LordLagosDec 11, 2014
LordLagosDec 11, 2014
By Nazhan
Hello 5 months ago I discovered a lump just above my left testicle its soft and painless and can be moved around, its...
By itsuki2
Hi, I'm a 17 yr old whose left testicle has shrunk due to over masturbation. This happened when I was 15 and had typh...
By Sennie3690
I have skin eczema and iv had it since a child and as iv grown up iv noticed the intensity of it has somewhat gone do...
By hjtgfmhvt
i have what i believe is a extra testical in my scrotom since i was 12. i never told my doctor about it. im 20 now. i...
joeys72712Oct 10, 2014
nemochianNov 24, 2009
sage009Nov 24, 2009
By nemochian Blank
I apologize for those of you that have and/or may have TC, for asking this question here; however, I was not able to ...
By CuriousJosey Blank
So for the past 3 weeks out of the blue ive had a throbbing feeling in the scrotum next to my left testicle, there se...
By RhaegarTargaryen Blank
Okay, so couple of months ago I noticed a tiny (about the size of the tip of a pen) but distinct bump on my testicle....
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank