Testicular Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By MrZonk
I've noticed that my shorts riding up on my gonads have been bothering me but nothing major. Today, when I was feeli...
By WeNeedCureForCancer
Today I went to urology, because I found some weird mass above my right testicle. Thhat mass is not acctually attache...
By 1_bored
I'm 16 and for the last few months I felt a lump on the outer side of my left testicle. Its not like it hurts or sw...
By Macamos
Hi I'm 23yrs old and I'm having this problem for around a week and haven't consoled and doctor yet. There is somethi...
By Skeens5460
Ok. So I have been experiencing on and off pain in my left spermatic cord for a little over a year now. The pain subs...
By whosbradyyyyyyyy
To start off with I am 18 years old. I have never had sex and I masturbate daily.Also i must add i have very bad anei...
anguspMar 15
By angusp
So for a while I have had this large lump roughly the same size as my testicals attached to my left festival. The fir...
Mets5Mar 11
Mets5Mar 10
By Mets5
Ok so here's the deal, I am 15 years old and ever since I was 14 I have noticed that a large testicular lump (about t...
By louise123_uk
About a week and a half ago my boyfriend noticed his left testicle was enlarged and there was a dull ache in it and i...
By DavisMo
I made an appointment to see my doctor after experiencing severe pain in my right testicle for several days. More spe...
By YorkiesWorld Blank
Hi everyone, I have a doctors appointment later this month to discuss this but I just can't stop worrying and I'm ...
By zapper789 Blank
after any physical activity i experience pain in my right testicle on a scale of 10 i would put the pain on 7 at time...
By Lilypad88 Blank
This week my ex-boyfriend said he was may have testicular cancer after a routine physical exam. He has a visit to a s...
jemma116Jan 10
By lovedayuk Blank
Hi All Sorry for the long post. Since October 2013 I have had a reoccurring infection in my belly button whic...
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr Blank
Please join us in welcoming MikeCraycraft as your new Community Leader. MikeCraycraft has a lot of experience and kn...
By bmac007 Blank
I am having burning sensation in my right testes, I have done FSH and LH test, semen analysis. Semen have nil sperm ...
LordLagosDec 11, 2014
By mmh22 Blank
My bf has been feeling pressure in his testicles for about two months now. He finally went to med express the other d...
LordLagosDec 11, 2014
LordLagosDec 11, 2014
By Nazhan Blank
Hello 5 months ago I discovered a lump just above my left testicle its soft and painless and can be moved around, its...
By itsuki2 Blank
Hi, I'm a 17 yr old whose left testicle has shrunk due to over masturbation. This happened when I was 15 and had typh...
By Sennie3690 Blank
I have skin eczema and iv had it since a child and as iv grown up iv noticed the intensity of it has somewhat gone do...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank