Aa
A
A
Close
Testicular Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.
1 - 20 (of 417) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For years I've had pain in my left testicle because I have a small cyst in my epididymis, I also have calcium deposits in both testicles ...
As long as I can remember I have had a ball the size of a dime right next to my right testicle. When I was in my early teens I went to th...
Greyish lump on left testicle kind of near the top. It's kind of soft and it's about an inch big. Scared it's cancer. Probably going to a...
1 answer |
I was wondering with what is a risk here . If a baby was born with a undesended testicle and gets it surgically put down into the scrotum...
2 answers |
I am nearing my 30's and have been cancer free for about 5 years now. I did CT scans for the first 3 years post cancer but stopped doing ...
1 answer |
I have recently been on holiday and after swimming I applied chafing gel on my inner thighs, I then thought I had an reaction cause my sa...
1 answer |
I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience to mine. About 18 months ago I noticed a small, hard lump in my scrotum which was occasi...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm a 30 year old male. I was diagnosed with testicular cancer February of 2014. My left testicle was removed, and it is still num...
1 answer |
Is epididymitis the same thing as an epididymal cyst? I recently found a lump on my testicle. I went to the Dr who ordered an ultraso...
1 answer |
17366439 tn?1456056214
Dear SIR, I would like to start from beginning as 7 years earlier I had a unusual growth in one of my Testicle size of a "Peas", so i got...
1 answer |
Got a swelling or fluid lump in the testicle Got sent for ultrasound which incredibly told me nothing there not even a cyst or any flui...
1 answer |
I just recently noticed a very small, firm lump (painless) at the bottom of my scrotum. It is NOT attached to either testicle - it's act...
1 answer |
Hi, 6 years ago i was diagnose with TC seminoma stage 2 (spread to lymph nodes) which had me undergo left orchiectomy followed by 4 x...
1 answer |
Im having testicle pain in my left teste.there is a specific point on my testical where i touch n it hurts.i feel pain in stomache to n n...
1 answer |
Hey I'm 15 years old and I know that this feeling is not from intercourse. So to begin, this is a very strange feeling. It's going to be ...
1 answer |
i have a small (about pea sized) painless lump NEXT to my left testicle. it is almost invisible while looking at it, but if i want to sq...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi,I am just about to turn 15.My right testicle hurts for 2-3 months,it's light pain that happens often.I did a self exam(it is a bit har...
1 answer |
Hi I am 14 and I have a pain that is on and off in my left testcle. I don't know if it has to do with the fact I masterbait, but it reall...
1 answer |
I recently ate a pound of butter in one sitting after seeing guys on youtube do it. I just wanted to see if I could do it I guess.. The d...
1 answer |
Im 14 years old and I found what I think is a lump in the very top of my testicle... I don't know if I've head this forever... But it has...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources