Testicular Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
MikeCraycraftBlankless than a minute
By Martin294
I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience to mine. About 18 months ago I noticed a small, hard lump in my scro...
MikeCraycraftBlank14 minutes
By Brandon407
Hello, I'm a 30 year old male. I was diagnosed with testicular cancer February of 2014. My left testicle was removed,...
By PromiseKept
Is epididymitis the same thing as an epididymal cyst? I recently found a lump on my testicle. I went to the Dr wh...
17366439 tn?1456056214
By abbychauhan
Dear SIR, I would like to start from beginning as 7 years earlier I had a unusual growth in one of my Testicle size o...
By rajesh1995
i am 20 years old boy, Two weeks before i was operated for Testicular cancer.I perfectly ok now and radiation will b...
By Jburns46
Got a swelling or fluid lump in the testicle Got sent for ultrasound which incredibly told me nothing there not eve...
By jlassie
I just recently noticed a very small, firm lump (painless) at the bottom of my scrotum. It is NOT attached to either...
By ErnSG123
Hi, 6 years ago i was diagnose with TC seminoma stage 2 (spread to lymph nodes) which had me undergo left orchiec...
By anonymus11
Im having testicle pain in my left teste.there is a specific point on my testical where i touch n it hurts.i feel pai...
By Jim124422468365962
Hey I'm 15 years old and I know that this feeling is not from intercourse. So to begin, this is a very strange feelin...
ado15Jan 20
ado15Jan 02
MikeCraycraftBlankDec 17, 2015
By ado15 Blank
i have a small (about pea sized) painless lump NEXT to my left testicle. it is almost invisible while looking at it,...
By Fox345
Hi,I am just about to turn 15.My right testicle hurts for 2-3 months,it's light pain that happens often.I did a self ...
By Noisyboy
Hi I am 14 and I have a pain that is on and off in my left testcle. I don't know if it has to do with the fact I mast...
By waffenamp
I recently ate a pound of butter in one sitting after seeing guys on youtube do it. I just wanted to see if I could d...
MikeCraycraftBlankSep 10, 2015
By jac00027 Blank
Im 14 years old and I found what I think is a lump in the very top of my testicle... I don't know if I've head this f...
By Anon173 Blank
So i am 16 years old. I noticed this bump on the lower right side of my ballsack about 4 days ago. Note: not testical...
By Trucker1973 Blank
I was wondering if there is any connection between testicular lumps and kidney problems a friend said need to get che...
By davidb1996 Blank
In the shower today I noticed a small lump on the top of my left testicle. I don't check my testicles often at all so...
MikeCraycraftBlankJun 27, 2015
By MrZonk Blank
I've noticed that my shorts riding up on my gonads have been bothering me but nothing major. Today, when I was feeli...
MikeCraycraftBlankJun 27, 2015
By WeNeedCureForCancer Blank
Today I went to urology, because I found some weird mass above my right testicle. Thhat mass is not acctually attache...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources