Testicular Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By RhaegarTargaryen
Okay, so couple of months ago I noticed a tiny (about the size of the tip of a pen) but distinct bump on my testicle....
By Luis995
So my right testical has lumps and it's bigger than the other one. But it doesn't hurt what so ever. What might this ...
By technique755
So i have a question that is SIMILAR to UTI's but not exactly. It is about orchitis of the testi's. I was diagnos...
GJG3Aug 27
By Vezoe
I noticed the other day that I have a rather large bean size lump on the top of my right testicle. It feels seperate ...
By medicine23
I am a 30 year old male and my doctor suspected I may have a cyst in my testicle during annual physical exam. He refe...
By Hs981
So past week or so I've been getting pain in my right side of my scrotum, and it's generally only once a day if that,...
By manishcsc
Hi I am a 27 yrs old single guy , for the lst few weeks I am experiencing pain in my testicles when ever I watch some...
3trillMay 30
ben_15May 26
By ben_15
I have pretty bad health anxiety and over the last month I have had all kinds of symptoms. But then I saw something o...
By sahil88
I am 27 years old man from India...during last 10 days I am experiencing some discomfort in my lower abdomen and pubi...
By EugeneCheung
I had pain in my testicles for unkown reason (possibly a trauma) and I took an Ultrasound. The ultrasound found a v...
By Stew12345
I've had this swelling in my scrotum for as long as I can remember and I've never got it checked because I'm to embar...
rp12345Apr 19
sage009Oct 06, 2010
milan12345Oct 05, 2010
sage009Oct 03, 2010
milan12345Oct 03, 2010
By milan12345 Blank
Hi guys, I'm 19 years old. I'm going to try and keep this long story short. When I was 15, I discovered a lump ...
By Chief362
I am a 48 year old male, non- smoker and sexually active and have started taking ED meds within the last year. In th...
LexyoungMar 27
By Lexyoung
I'd be lying if I were to say I wasn't scared,,, This is going to get in detail so beware. I'm 17 years of age, m...
By oggytrans
hello I have for a few month now had a throbbing left testicle and every now and then I will take a severe pain in my...
By Metzie
I have had Spermatocele Surgery, and this is what it was like for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYhk9xhHGtY
By MNP123 Blank
I've had testicular discomfort for almost 3 months. I was doing a new workout for about 4 months when I had a pain on...
By dkk2014 Blank
i have sores on my testes whenever i have sex i sometimes get feverish when they start appearing first starts out ...
By abhilashv Blank
Hello Doctor(s), I am a 24 year old male from India, my weight is 98 KGs (216 lbs) and my height is...
By Koufax31 Blank
Hello, I am a 23 year old male. I have a lump on my testicle that has been there for over a year. It is hard and at...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank