Testicular Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Stew12345
I've had this swelling in my scrotum for as long as I can remember and I've never got it checked because I'm to embar...
rp12345Apr 19
sage009Oct 06, 2010
milan12345Oct 05, 2010
sage009Oct 03, 2010
milan12345Oct 03, 2010
By milan12345 Blank
Hi guys, I'm 19 years old. I'm going to try and keep this long story short. When I was 15, I discovered a lump ...
By Chief362
I am a 48 year old male, non- smoker and sexually active and have started taking ED meds within the last year. In th...
LexyoungMar 27
By Lexyoung
I'd be lying if I were to say I wasn't scared,,, This is going to get in detail so beware. I'm 17 years of age, m...
By oggytrans
hello I have for a few month now had a throbbing left testicle and every now and then I will take a severe pain in my...
By Metzie
I have had Spermatocele Surgery, and this is what it was like for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYhk9xhHGtY
By MNP123
I've had testicular discomfort for almost 3 months. I was doing a new workout for about 4 months when I had a pain on...
By dkk2014
i have sores on my testes whenever i have sex i sometimes get feverish when they start appearing first starts out ...
By abhilashv
Hello Doctor(s), I am a 24 year old male from India, my weight is 98 KGs (216 lbs) and my height is...
By Koufax31
Hello, I am a 23 year old male. I have a lump on my testicle that has been there for over a year. It is hard and at...
By neuer12321
hi doctor, recently i feel little pain on left testicle when given pressure on the upper part of it. so last day i c...
By nate1210
hi I was in the middle of doing a stool sample test at home for my doctor. I had to placed the stool in a waste baske...
EvorsJan 30
By Evors
Hi I had scan in my testicles today,as Iv been having pain from my left one, and noticed a slight change in shape. T...
By hotgothicteen
Ok I'm 15 so I really need to know if it's cancer or not. I just did the self examination and noticed that my right t...
By matep87
it all started 3 weeks ago when my gf was playing with me and my right testicle went up into my body and she had to ...
By bobbythecat
I am 16 years old and I have a small bump on the upper middle of my right testicle. It's not "pea-sized", it's like t...
By nero1213
Hi, doctor, I pinch my testicle feel is hard, and not very pain. I look for the information in Chinese website, so...
By sam92491
slight pain in lower abdomain and groin occasionally. slight pain in left testicular tube when touched. and scrotal i...
By sam92491
slight pain in lower abdomain and groin occasionally. slight pain in left testicular tube when touched. and scrotal i...
Dr. Kokil Mathur Dec 06, 2013
By elcharles
hi, am 22years, I be masturbation 3years with no pain,so I decided to quit, 2 weeks later, I started feeling a dull p...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank