Aa
A
A
Close

Testicular Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

1 - 20 (of 406) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Got a swelling or fluid lump in the testicle Got sent for ultrasound which incredibly told me nothing there not even a cyst or any fluid Are ultrasound 100%? There is definitely wrong as I can twist it and half it feels weird
Jburns46 | Posted
I just recently noticed a very small, firm lump (painless) at the bottom of my scrotum. It is NOT attached to either testicle - it's actually in between the two, just under the skin of the scrotum. It doesn't move at all, so it appears...
jlassie | Last answer
Hi, 6 years ago i was diagnose with TC seminoma stage 2 (spread to lymph nodes) which had me undergo left orchiectomy followed by 4 x BEP. There was a lump on my neck due to enlarged lymph nodes but after chemo it had shrank about 80...
ErnSG123 | Last answer
Im having testicle pain in my left teste.there is a specific point on my testical where i touch n it hurts.i feel pain in stomache to n nausea to due to testicle pain.i was also using a penis pump i have got this pain after that i dont n...
anonymus11 | Last answer
Hey I'm 15 years old and I know that this feeling is not from intercourse. So to begin, this is a very strange feeling. It's going to be hard to describe but I'll do my best. It is almost as if there is a ghostly feeling in my left side ...
Jim124422468365962 | Last answer
i have a small (about pea sized) painless lump NEXT to my left testicle. it is almost invisible while looking at it, but if i want to squeeze it i can feel it very well. other than that i don´t seem to have any other problems. it`s unde...
ado15 | Last comment
Hi,I am just about to turn 15.My right testicle hurts for 2-3 months,it's light pain that happens often.I did a self exam(it is a bit hard with a painful testicle) and noticed the tissue around the painful testicle is harder than around ...
Fox345 | Last answer
Hi I am 14 and I have a pain that is on and off in my left testcle. I don't know if it has to do with the fact I masterbait, but it really hurts to touch were the vains connect onto my testicle Please write a comment cause I have no id...
Noisyboy | Last answer
I recently ate a pound of butter in one sitting after seeing guys on youtube do it. I just wanted to see if I could do it I guess.. The day after I was sick with a headache and bad diarhea all day. Then around a few days after that I sta...
waffenamp | Last answer
Im 14 years old and I found what I think is a lump in the very top of my testicle... I don't know if I've head this forever... But it hasn't grown and it doesn't cause any symptoms and I feel fine when I pee and ejaculate... Its been dri...
jac00027 | Last answer
So i am 16 years old. I noticed this bump on the lower right side of my ballsack about 4 days ago. Note: not testical. Ballsack.I dont know what it is. Its only one bump and Its about the sise of a bb. And its hard like a pimple. It only...
Anon173 | Last answer
I was wondering if there is any connection between testicular lumps and kidney problems a friend said need to get checked for kidney stones because of having heart burn a lot lately but the last couple days I have had pain in groin area ...
Trucker1973 | Last answer
In the shower today I noticed a small lump on the top of my left testicle. I don't check my testicles often at all so I don't know how long it has been there. It is about the size of a pea and the top of it can be moved but the bottom ca...
davidb1996 | Last answer
I've noticed that my shorts riding up on my gonads have been bothering me but nothing major. Today, when I was feeling around it felt like I had a large pea lump one side of the sacks. It's inside, not on the outside, so I didn't know ...
MrZonk | Last answer
Today I went to urology, because I found some weird mass above my right testicle. Thhat mass is not acctually attached to testicle, and it's chaning size alot. Somethimes I can't even find it, but another time it's like 2cm big. However...
WeNeedCureForCancer | Last answer
I'm 16 and for the last few months I felt a lump on the outer side of my left testicle. Its not like it hurts or swollen like what I hear to look for in article and videos I seen. But the lump concerns me and I feel pain on my caves t...
1_bored | Last answer
Hi I'm 23yrs old and I'm having this problem for around a week and haven't consoled and doctor yet. There is something growing in my right testicle it hurts and even my back hurts... I've also noticed the strange colour of my semen( its...
Macamos | Last answer
Ok. So I have been experiencing on and off pain in my left spermatic cord for a little over a year now. The pain subsides mostly after masturbation and returns a while after. It's not a sharp pain, just a constant dull noticeable pain. M...
Skeens5460 | Last answer
To start off with I am 18 years old. I have never had sex and I masturbate daily.Also i must add i have very bad aneixty. So here is the story. 3 weeks ago I got strep throat. I ain't sure if that has anything to do with this but i am le...
whosbradyyyyyyyy | Last answer
So for a while I have had this large lump roughly the same size as my testicals attached to my left festival. The first time I examined it was a several months ago but I do so usually about every month and as far as I can tell based on t...
angusp | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...