Testicular Cancer Community
Pain/discomfort in testicles (possibility of testicular cancer ?)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Ok so for a few days... maybe a week.. I've had very mild (on and off) pain in my testicles... mainly the right side.. and a bit to the left (sharper pains). Though overall it is still veryy mild pains, more of an annoyance. It only lasts 2-3 seconds at a time at most then goes away.

Yesterday there was no discomfort/pain at all.

I've had similar pain down there a while ago (on several occasions) but it's only lasted 1-2 days... as far back as 3 months ago if i remember right.

Heres a few other things:

- no lumps (that I've found, I've done multiple checks a day)

- nothing abnormal on the 2 testes (though I dont know the anatomy of the other stuff inside the sack)

- no "heavy" feeling down there at all (I read that's a symptom of cancer)

- The pain does hit my groin a bit, feels as if it IS my groin sometimes

- It seems to be in my head too..

- It doesnt hurt at all to touch

- I have no problems ejaculating/urinating, though 2 days ago it did hurt a bit more after ejaculating 4x in a day

- I've very sexually active with my gf/masturbate A LOT, up to 4 ejaculations a day.. at least 2

- My STD concerns are nearly zero...

- Have zero family history of cancer

I also take vitamin D everyday + Vitamin C due to cancer lowering risk.

Overall, what is it likelihood of testicular cancer in this case? The pain isnt too bad.. I can do the same things, it's just an annoyance when I'm sitting down basically...
im also 17
Any thoughts?
About 3 to 6 months ago I started having pain a dull ache sometimes a sharp pain in my right testicle. It has now occured in my left as well. It comes and goes and it lately the past few weeks hasn't gone away it sits on a 4 on a 10scale and peeks to a 8 to 10 but I have had lower abdominal pain as well as my groin pulling and I have a small lump on my right one. I have had a ct scan with contrast a ultrasound and x rays and multiple urine test and all of them com back as nothing is wrong and I have no health insurance so its hard to see a dr. My uncle describes the exact similar symptoms and he just got done with his final treatments for testicular cance and had to have 2 surgeries to make sure it was gone...I also have had pain feeling sharp from my prostate area to my rectum... My question is should I go to a specialist asap or wait til the er notices something what should I do?
a urologyst may just take a look and send you to get an ultra sound and or a CT scann. my rrcomendation would be go to a local urologyst with the ultra sound and CT scanned report.
he may be able yo take some blood to check for tumor markers.

good luck