Can a headache be related to thyroid?
I've had a constant dull headache for a few days now, and have had the same thing off and on previously -- just never stuck around this long.  I've been put on antibiotics for a possible sinus infection with no relief.  It's kind of a strange feeling, I don't think it is anything extreme and don't want to rush in to doc or anything, just wondering if it is related to thyroid at all.  I can feel a strange pressure on the right side front of my neck (where goiter is), pressure continues up to my right ear and jaw, and around back of neck and up the top of my head to eyes -- just a strange squeezing like pressure -- and now see alot of "floaters" in my eyes ( you know, seems like something is floating accross but isn't really there??).  Something that I am totally unfamiliar with.

Any one else notice anything like this?  could it be related to thyroid?  I'm currently not on any meds - waiting new endo appt -- currently listed as multinodular goiter and subclinical hypothyroid (no fna or thyroid scan done).

betsy
I don't know if that's related to thyroid or not, but do you happen to have outdoor allergies?  I do know that the ragweed is really out there now, and I've noticed that my throat feels all gunky, and I have stuff in my eyes too.  Heck, even my dogs have c r a p in their eyes all the time now!!    I look out in the field out in back of my house, and it's FULL of the stuff.  No wonder.  Just a thought.  Hope you get to feeling better!!

Lori
DLA
Have seen people complain of that on here before.  Sounds like maybe thyroid is compressing a nerve or something?  Floaters in the eyes are common with being hypo.  Since getting my TSH regulated my floaters have gone bye bye.  And good riddance I must say, they are a nuisance!

Dac
I see rohit posted above with the same symptoms!  Strange.  I had no clue, but am learning more each day with all of this.  Thank goodness for this forum and all the people out here!!!

Take care!
Lori
I had a headache...worst headace I've ever had...for 6 days STRAIGHT.  I was on antibiotics, migraine meds, pain meds, to no avail.  I finally went to ER who found nothing other than my TSH being really low (where endo wanted it).  As soon as I went off my meds for RAI, my headache disappeared.