Hashimoto/Chronic Fatigue and Epstein Barr
Some excellent information from the site of Mary Shomon.

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/fibromyalgiacfs/a/cfsfibrothyroid.htm

Blessings to all
I got told recently I POSSIBLY have CFS...but I also have Hashi's ...if CFS is viewed as an autoimmune disorder then I'm doomed! Waaaah! Well, right after my gluten-free berry muffins are cooked and eaten that is. LOL
Hi I am sure that many of us have a number of conditions related to autimmune disorders.

been hypo since I was 16 then in 1994 was told I have Epstein Barr and Cocsachie virus then later was told they all form part of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome family and they all impact on the thyroid and liver.

Celiac disease - Gluten intollerance is also part of the whole bang of conditions and into the whole lot you may as well add the Fybromyalgia as well.  As friends diagnosed with Fybro have similar symptoms.  I found that once the CFS was treated all the other symptoms became better as well - I could even drop my thyroid medication from 4 0.1mcg of Eltroxin gradually to 1 0.1 mcg tablet per day.  

OOps sorrry the bad news but they all are immune related disorders - that is what I was told - autoimmune is the problem and it manifests itself in various ways with all of us.  Thus if Candida or CFS is one of the disorders for you it will then have an impact on what you should eat and not - eeeeeekkkkkk it aint easy  - I have found since introducing the coconut that an overal change in diet that my food allergies do seem to improve - just today cheated as I went out for breakfast and had french toast with Banana and honey allllllll avoids - yet I had no reaction - I allow myself one Sunday a month to cheat one meal.

Not meaning to butt in but seriously?  Coxsackie virus is involved with some of this stuff to somehow create a combination that encourages conditions?  Not interested for me but for my Son if it ever rears it's ugly head.  He has had Lyme before.

Thanks.