Iodine in Mineral Supplements
My TSH level is finally normal - 3.79 & my Free T4 is 1.39.  I recently started taking a multi-mineral supplement but noticed it has 150 mcg of Iodine.  I noticed I was real tired when I started taking the multi-mineral but it could also be coincidental.  To play it safe - I tried to find another multi-mineral supplement but found none without either Iodine or Kelp.  I can supplement some of the minerals (Zinc, Selenium, etc.) by taking them separately & thus leaving out Iodine - but there's no way to get all of the trace minerals by supplementing them separately.  Is 150 mcg's of Iodine going to affect my TSH level that much?  

I don't want to have to choose between a normal TSH level (with the resulting good energy, hair not falling out, etc.) and taking a mineral supplement if it's not needed.  Thank you for your time & expert opinion.

My T4 is .80......lab test was 14.90 for tsh....after last test showed a 4.8 tsh

doctor wanted me to do the tsh labs again in case of error

in the mean time I started taking a total thyroid support supplement with iodine magnesium copper and zinc,

tsh came down to normal

I started taking a total thyroid support supplement with iodine magnesium copper and zinc,

tsh came down to normal

http://www.livestrong.com/article/147049-vitamins-without-iodine/

There are various multivit brands listed on this page that don't have iodine.