TSH, T4 and Vitamin D test results
Hello.  I would very much appreciate any help interpreting my lab results.  I had asked for all my results, but these were the only ones provided to me thus far.  I am in the military and not sure what range they consider normal, but my doctor said I had a slightly high TSH --Serum Thyrotropin (TSH) = 6.03.  My Thyroxim Free (T4) was I believe normal at 1.070?  She said I also had a low Vitamin D (25-Hydroxy Calcidiol) at 10.50. My doctor has referred me to an endocrinologist and in the interim prescribed 50mcg of Synthroid each day and 50,000 U of Vitamin D to be taken two times per week.
I was wondering (1) Am I hypothyroid? borderline? and what, if any, difference that makes in treatment regimes? and (2) what if any correlation there is between my thyroid results and my Vitamin D results.  

Thank you so much for your time and help!
You are hypo and vitamin D also helps with the conversion of T4 to T3.
Most people with thyroid problems have a deficiency in Vitamin D, and B12.
I was found to be deficient in Vitamin D and since taking Vitamin D have found I am not going hyper on T4 and that my TSH is coming down.
Normally you are started on .25-.50mcg T4 medication and increments of .25mcg are increased every 4-6 weeks to enable your Free T's to stabilise and your TSH to come down to an acceptable level of between 1.0 - 2.0
Hope that helps.