TSH T3 T4 result help
Hi! I'd just like to hear some info/advice cos I can't afford a doc right now...

I went to have some tests because I'm forever overweight despite my best efforts, and my hands and feet are always freezing cold and my hair is real thin. One of my family had thyroid problems when young, so suspect a thyroid problem. My TSH is 0.07 MU/L (below the 0.5 MU/L of the normal range low end), Free T4 is 1.34 ng/dL (on high end of normal range) and Free T3 is 299 pg/dL (on high end of normal range).

What does this mean? Thanks!
anyone? any info would be great to guide me in the right direction if I need to look more into this etc...
the numbers don't look like hypo, but you our symptoms sound like hypo??? the only way to know for sure, would be consult with a Dr. have some other blood work done.....sorry. hope you find some answers