Thyroid Disorders Community
TSH levels to low after 3 years of being high.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

I was diagnosed in 2005 with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's, I was taking 150 mcg's of Levothyroxine. I have to admit I ran out of meds about 8 months ago. I have been to the clinic twice in the last few months and my TSH levels have been around .04 to .0725 my T4 and T3 have been normal. I am really confused I did not know you could go from Hypo to Hyer. Any information you could share would be appreciated.
Tags: confused
Your MD should be able to answer these questions or you'd better find a new one.  I have gone from hypo to hyper because my meds were too high and from hyper to hypo because I stopped taking my meds.  Now I have started all over again.  I don't know why you would be hyper unless you have developed Grave's disease now.  You really should see an endocrinologist, if you can.  There is a website www.allthyroid.org that you might be able to get some info from.  Search Grave's disease on their site.  Good luck.
Thanks for the info; Grave’s disease is what I was thinking too. I will check out the sites you mentioned. I stay at home and take care of my mother so with no insurance I have not seen my endo in a year. I have been going to the clinic and they are trying to help. I have another appointment after the holidays. Thanks again.