sweats
I have heavy sweats and at the same time ice-cold skin at night. I have to get up to cool off. Takes up to two hours. It's getting more fequent - three times last night. Does any hypo sufferer have the same? I have what I supposed ar normal symptoms - dizziness, nausea, fatigue, etc. I've been on synthroid 100mg/day for a year.. To start with my TSH was 38.  My tests over nine months are within range except that my free T3 is going down  closer to the minimum. But the symptoms continue. Anyone in this hopeless situation?
I get cold during the day, but have night sweats.

My thyroid levels are in check (within lab range), but now they are telling me I am hypoglycemic and that the night sweats that for the last two yrs (they could never give me a reason why)  I have been having are actual a symptom of low sugar level at night...

Have you been tested for any type of low or high glucose levels? Just a thought..

I am taking 125mcg of Levothyroxine. TT done in 1993.
I have both hot sweats and cold sweats and its usually when my TSH is high and my FT3 low.
Maybe you need an increase in your meds?
I would go back to your Doctor for more labs.