Ovulation discharge question?
What does creamy white discharge during sex mean? I looked it up online and it looks like it is the normal secretions during intercourse to lubricate the vagina, and some sites say that it is due to the friction that occurs upon penetration.  I was wondering, or hoping that it means that it is ovulation or right after ovulation?  I know that I don't have any infections, I have no symptoms at all and have been researching it.  Just wondered if you all could provide some input?
Thanks!
Your most fertile cervical mucous is almost like a raw egg white consistency. You will notice it right around ovulation. Everyone is different for cervical mucous so if you keep track for a few cycles you will probably notice a trend. For example: mine was that white creamy stuff up until my fertile time. I would get the egg white cm and then after I ovulated I would almost dry right up until AF came. Except for when I got pregnant...I got a lot of creamy discharge during my tww and it was something that tipped me off that something was up.
Good luck...hope that helped.
Cervical Mucus, to my understanding, is clear, not white.  Maybe it is from intercourse since you have no other issues.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
journey2motherhood Please keep my friend Des_a... Comment
KeeLolo commented on hansen20's status
Dec 08
Risa615 commented on Grace358's status
Dec 08