325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Ovulation discharge question?
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members

Ovulation discharge question?

What does creamy white discharge during sex mean? I looked it up online and it looks like it is the normal secretions during intercourse to lubricate the vagina, and some sites say that it is due to the friction that occurs upon penetration.  I was wondering, or hoping that it means that it is ovulation or right after ovulation?  I know that I don't have any infections, I have no symptoms at all and have been researching it.  Just wondered if you all could provide some input?
Thanks!
Your most fertile cervical mucous is almost like a raw egg white consistency. You will notice it right around ovulation. Everyone is different for cervical mucous so if you keep track for a few cycles you will probably notice a trend. For example: mine was that white creamy stuff up until my fertile time. I would get the egg white cm and then after I ovulated I would almost dry right up until AF came. Except for when I got pregnant...I got a lot of creamy discharge during my tww and it was something that tipped me off that something was up.
Good luck...hope that helped.
Cervical Mucus, to my understanding, is clear, not white.  Maybe it is from intercourse since you have no other issues.  
TinaR10, Risa615, and Moma_Cher commented on Moma_Cher's status
39 mins ago
Moma_Cher commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
journey2motherhood, and Moma_Cher commented on journey2motherhood's status
1 hr ago