Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Adductor Longus Pain

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Adductor Longus Pain

I've looked all over the internet and haven't been able to find an answer.

I am a nineteen-year-old female, a little underweight. I've had pre-rheumatoid symptoms since I was eleven. I am studying art, so my lifestyle is very sedentary, though I take the occasional dance class to keep active. I haven't danced for a month, though. I am not very active at all.

Just recently, I've been get a very sharp pain in my Adductor Longus. It is only on the left side, and it is up high, and it's pretty severe. As far as I can tell, there is no trigger; I'll be feeling perfectly normal, and then I'll feel a sharp stabbing pain in my thigh. It often takes me completely by surprise; sometimes I'll have hour-long episodes of getting a sharp pain in the muscle, and then ebbing down to a dull ache until I get another sharp jab. These episodes usually happen on the days I don't have class and stay home all day, like Saturdays. Usually, though, I'll feel normal and just be taken by surprise. There is no visible swelling or inflammation that I can see, no bruises or lumps or discoloring.

According to the internet, this kind of pain comes from a tear in the muscle or tendon, due to stress or overuse. it also says that certain activities or uses will bring it on, and that touching the muscle will be painful. As I said before, I am not active, and if anything, those muscles are underused. Touching it doesn't hurt at all and doesn't bring on the stabbing pain. Certain activities like running and kicking don't cause me pain. It comes and goes without warning and without pattern. It comes when I'm sitting, laying, standing, and walking.

I'm a poor college student with no car to get to a health center. Can anyone help me out?
Try taking a Magnesium supplement.  We don't get enough in our diets anymore as our food has been tampered with.  A lack of magnesium causes so many symptoms including spams, cramps, zaps, weakness, pain, numbness, tingling, hyperactivity, restlessness, insomnia, palpitations, vibrations, etc.  I sincerely hope this helps you.
this pain is due to a stress occured to that muscle .. that doesn't mean that you made an activity or excercise that made that stess and pain ...simply ,  you might pulled a heavy object from anywhere ... or anything like that which you don't put in  your mind ...

just relax  .. this will take several days to cure ,..