Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bad Body Smell !!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Bad Body Smell !!!

I actually cant take this anymore. I smell bad even 10 minutes after a shower. Its some kind of a fecal smell.
I have noticed many strange changes with me, and I dont know what should I take as a symptom.
I'm tired and irritable all the time, I allways feel hungry and I sweat to much. I don't have any major problems with gases.

I think it could be thyroid problem or a diabetes (since I feel like having insuficient sugar all the time, but its could be because I'm lacking energy). It could also be possible to have to much toxins (because I remember I have eaten unhealthy food), but the way I tried to remove them didnt work out.

I'm having this problem for more than 6 months, and its really tough, if I dont solve this out, I dont know what am I going to do. Maybe I will cure myself the easier way... :(P  
Please give me some advice. Thanks.
Cood be coming from your nose. probably yeast candida Glabrata.
Hi FinalHope,

Please take heart  from our below story. Other people are in the same boat! Dont worry! We can help each other.

A few years ago, we too - first myself and then my partner - suddenly developed the same strange/weird smelling sweat that is horrid beyond compare. Like you say it starts smelling as soon as you get out of the shower!

We for 2 decades have both been heavily into the researching White Magic/Black Magic and are able to see through the "All Seeing Eye". I have a book on the Occult, a paragraph of which states that individuals suddenly develop a strange smelling sweat which means that they are "Under Divine Protection"! :)

Obviously FinalHope, you should check with your Doctor to see that there isnt anything medically wrong with you first before possibly taking onboard the possibility of what we say.

About 5 years ago FinalHope we began suffering from what are called "Ascension Symptoms". Do a Google search on this for more information. There is a thread on the "Above Top Secret" forum where people describe feeling very extreme tiredness all of the time. These people in our opinion are suffering from "Ascension Symptoms".

FinalHope, take both a seperate vitamin C, and a multivitamin tablet daily.

Keep drinking regular tap water and bathing. Which helps energise you, balance your energy field, prevent dehydration, flush out toxins.

If you feel that you cant cope, drink a glass of cold tap water then immediately dive in the bath or shower. If you have 10 glasses of water and 10 showers a day, SO WHAT! If it helps you cope with everything. :)  

A substance FinalHope, which may help you cope with everything on your journey is called "MMS" which removes ALL bodily poisons and toxins and bacteria and virus and helps massively boost your immune system .

http://www.****.***
http://www.****.***
http://www.****.***

Tale care FinalHope and everyone.

Best Regards,

Andyzon1 :)
go to wrongdiagnosis.com put your symptoms in the search bar. they are really good.

Bad odor is mostly of sweat which may be seen in anxiety,obesity, allergies, eczema, psoriasis, synthetic fibers and warm temperatures. It is also seen in excessive sweating or hyperhydrosis.Hyperhydrosis may be primary (without known cause and usually starts during childhood or adolescence and persists all life) or secondary (as part of an underlying condition like Hyperthyroidism or similar endocrine diseases and dermatological conditions like eczema, psoriasis).

I think getting a thyroid profile tested in the lab may help and also please consult a dermatologist to find out the confirmatory diagnosis as treatment depends on the same.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted in case of any additional queries and how you are doing.

There is a prescription anti-bacterial soap called Phisohex. Have your physician write script and give your self a thorough scrubbing.
My husband has this problem to, except its a sweet sickly smell, its realy strong. Ive got to find out what its caused by and how to fix it, I cant bring myself to tell him. I dont like being close to him or sleeping in the same bed because of it. have you got any results yet????
Hi Finalhope...
I suggest you to do sport for about an houre every day
take ALA so you get rid of some fat of youre body
take Acidophilus for removing bacteria from stomach
apply Aleovera lotion on youre body just after getting shower every time.
I had this problem too for several years now. I began after menopause.
I thought it had to do with diabetes (I just became diabetic about  4 or 5 years ago. Well, a few days ago I was watching tv program mistirious illnesses/diagnosis or something like that and EUREKA!!!! they were talking about this. I couldn't get the name of the disorder (difficult to understand ) but it was somenthing TNAU or something like that. It has to do whith what we eat. we should avoid :NO MILK or milk products, NO MEAT, NO FISH, NO EGGS (I couln't get all the list.) THE BAD news is that for naw there is no cure. most doctors do not know about this illness therefore can't be treated properly... until is recognized and
doctors know more about it.  May be that helps a little bit.
i just dnt understand i wash my neck then if my neck gets hurt or i go outside it smells musty,,i cant take it anymore.
woud like to know if you found a solution for your problem.I am going through the same thing,problem is am still very young and do not know what i can do about this.................
Most people just seem to think i merely don't bath,but as you woud know as well its not that,because i shower about four times in a day And like you mentioned,as soon as one steps out of the bathroom....there we go again

I have a Solution for this Problem.

As I am facing the same for the last 1 year but now no more.
I am completely fine now.

1. Drink 3-4 Litres of water everyday (not more than that as it has an adverse effects on Kidneys.This will help to remove the harmful toxins.

2. Try to Pass the stools twice a days regularly ( morning and evening)

3. This problem is either due to fissure, fistula or Leaky Gut Syndrome. Avoid any antibiotics if u r thinking u have Leaky gut.

4. Dont feel stress.Do jogging regularly for 20 minutes in the morning.

5. If u have fissures, fistula better to go for homopathic treatment rather than alopathy as they suggest most antibiotics which kills the friendly bacteria in the intestines also.

6. Regularly take Providac Capsules(Probiotic), 1-1-1 first month, 1-0-1, second month and 0-0-1 third month.

7. Avoid sugars, Alcohol, smoking, tea, coffee.

8. Take Lemon water, butter milk.

9. Take curd in the afternoon but not in the night.

10. Take a high fiber diet.

11. Avoid Pizza, Burgers,ice creams etc.

12. Take Himalaya Neem capsules for 1 month (1-0-1), Himalaya Tripahala (0-0-1) for 1.5 months (dont take if u have diaherra (diarrhea)), take raw garlic ragularly (in the evening 1-2 pieces only) for one month or you can take Himalaya Lasuna Capsules (1-0-1).But raw garlic is more beneficial.

13. If you are taking any antibiotics stop taking that as it kills the gud bacteria and always avoid to take antibiotics.In case you have to take, always take probiotics along along with antibiotics for one week.

14. Dont skip the breakfast. DO a healthy breakfast.

15. Regularly listen to the soothing music for 15 minutes

DO this exercise for 2-3 months and see the results.

Please also give the feedback about your conditions also.
A related discussion, Unexplained odor was started.