Blocked nostril and bloody snot one side only
For months now my right nostril and been stuffy and I've been getting blood comming out with my snot. Left side has been fine. I've also had headaches and pain in my face (behind my eyes, my cheek, and right between the eyes). Saw doc a while back and he said he couldnt directly see anything wrong,and gave me nasal spray and mucinex. It hasn't helped at all. What could be going on here?
i have the exact same thing. i have only had mine for 2 weeks not. i also have a cough.
Welcome to the forum!
The symptoms of blocked nose, blood from nose (coming from one nostril) can be due to a foreign body, nasal polyps, bleeding hemangiomas (localized collection of blood vessels), habit of picking at the nose, a tumor or inflammation due to say a nose ring.
If there is a cough also then there is a chance of infection and sinusitis too. Rarely only nasal bleed can be due to a brain problem like a tumor.
Please consult an ENT specialist.  
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!