Body pains, random bruises, itching
Ok, ill list the symtoms in order oder what i have noticed- Came back fro a trip to Texas and was fatigued and felt nasuas for around a month- Symtoms gradually subsided. Strange food allergies started and itching became an all the time event. Also was accompanied by unexplained brusies, Now I have horrid body pains in random places, one sided nasual conjection, pain in my left ear, chest pressure, and satrange itching and hives at times= please let me know what you think ASAP!
sorry for the sp errors-not an idiot- just cant spell! lol
Not sure what to tell you. Some of your symptoms make me think upper respiratory infection, but not sure about the hives at times? Have you tried anti-histimes? I live in North Texas. This area is notorious for aggravating allergies. I hear it all the time from people...I never had allergies before I moved to Texas. It's strange that they haven't subsided though? Were you outdoors when you were here. Possibly exposed to tics. I'm thinking lyme disease maybe. Have you seen dr? What did they say???
The first thing that I thought was parasites. When was your trip, and have you seen a doctor?  All my troubles began after food poisoning, so it could be something like that.
There is a fungus in the soil around Arizona that causes similar problems in our "snow bird" population...It infects them when it rains and the spores "bloom" and gets into the air...Here in WA state, we have a black mold that does the same thing...Perhaps this helps? I'm not sure what is done to treat it, though...
Thanks everybody for the help, i just had some bllod work done today- So ill keep yall posted for the results- Im thinking parasite or fungus as well
Your itchiness may be due to the histamine your body releases as result of an allergic reaction to food. I diagnosed myself with Celiac disease (gluten intolerance - found in wheat, barley and rye) after years of stomach pain (pancreas), a constant itchiness throughout my body and achiness all over for no apparent reason. I suggest you look into Celiac disease or any other food allergies try the new diet and be ready for any change.
I have CLL that was diagnoised about 3 yrs ago...I have so many things that have gone wrong with me, that I feel like a hypocondric...I have deep bone pain in my legs and feet, and when I mention it to my drs, you would think I was drug hunting....I have nausea almost everyday and it last a long time....now I am having bone pain in my feet and the top of them are bruised looking....I have not bumped them and can not figure out why they are bruised and hurt so bad.  I am not suppose to take motrin or asprin or tylenol.  What are you suppose to do. Has anyone else had these symptions?  If so, what do you do for them....
Hey this could be a simple problem of extra water with-in the city water lines. You may want to have the water company check their pipes. This could still be a problem if you're not even connected to their water lines.