Burning or Pinching Sensation
I am feeling burning sensation all over my body. When the temperature outside increases my burning sensation also increases. I also feel giddy every time I  sat and get up.. What can I do?? I had earlier consulted my doctor. He told me that its because of the weakness. I dont think so coz my blood level is normal. I am so worried what is happening to me. I also feel stiffness below my chest or chest you can say and it becomes difficult for me to drive two wheeler. I am so worried. I am unable to do even my day to day task. Sometimes I feel that my heart stops and suddenly it starts racing. If anyone can help me out I will be obliged to them. Thanks and Regards.
I would start by asking my doctor if any of the medications I am on could be causing these problems and if any of my blood work other than my H&H are abnormal.  Sometimes it can be an unusual abnormal level that is not taken into consideration/thought to be insignificant.
Right now I am feeling the burning sensation I have taken a cold bath also I am sitting outside in fresh air so as to feel better.. To an extent its fine but of no use.. :(
Have your thyroid levels checked.  
yeah.. its normal..