Can Anxiety make you physically ill?
Ok I'm not sure if I'm
Posting this in the right spot but I have been VERY sick for her last year, severe nausea, chest burning like acid reflux, chest tightening, severe headaches, and bowel problems, I have had ran every test imaginable, ct scan, MRI, colonoscopy, a scope down my throat, and the latest a small bowel follow through, I use the restroom (#2) all day long, I have lost lots of weight, 20 lbs. this all started a year and 2 months ago, I'm starting to think it's anxiety, I have always has anxiety but nothing like this! My neck gets tight then I get a horrible headache and literally lay on the couch all day, I have been sick this time for 7 weeks, severely nauseous, headache ext. does this sound like depression/ anxiety? I have not even talked to my husband about this yet so this is a big step for me, I'm a stay home mom so I never get off work lol, super stressed and finding myself getting upset about small things that I normally wouldn't get upset about, I did not know until I read these posts that you an actually get physically ill from anxiety,,.. I'm starting to think that's what's going on... How in the world can it make you so sick? I'm hoping that's all it is, just wanting some support and people to talk to that are going threw the same thing  

This discussion is related to Feeling sick always, fatigue, nausea, headpain etc..
I have anxiety and yes it can cause a lot of damage to your health
Thank you for responding, do you get any of the symtoms I have?
yes. it can. you sound like my partner. he has severe anxiety. try kolonopin.