Cheek pain
I started having cheek pain about 3 days ago on both sides of my face just the length of my cheek bone's, my teeth are find. It feels like upward pressure on my top back teeth. My cheeks feel tinling a mild like throbbing. I am 47, female. Any suggestion's ?
You might want to be checked for TMJ.   However, I had the same symptoms you were having and was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia.  Its where one or more of the three main nerves in your face cause nerve pain, or neuralgia.  The first nerve lays across the eyebrows, the second lays across your cheek bones and the third nerve lays across the chin.  My doctor put me on Lyrica and Klonopin and it seems to help a little, although the pain does intensify and the pain medication does not work for it since it is nerve pain.  My doctor is referring me to a neurologist.  So if you do not have TMJ, you might want to bring up Trigeminal Neuralgia to your physician and see what they say.  I went through 4 doctors and dealt with the pain for over a year before I finally found a doctor who instantly knew what it was and started me on a medication to help the pain.  I hope this helps you some.  
Also if you are having the tingling or numbness, this can also be attributed to Trigeminal Neuralgia, which can also be a symptom of MS.  It would probably be a great idea to see a doctor and see if you can be referred to a neurologist.
could be stress,i often gets this when i am stressed out
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.