Chest discomfort and chest pain
i felt chest discomfort since January. At the first few days, i fell both sides of chest mild discomfort when i move my body such as bent up and down. After about 2 weeks, the chest discomfort disappear but i can felt chest pain when i sit in some post for a long time(especially when i sit about 50 degree from the wall and my back)   Until last 3 days, i when i press try to looks for a pain part and finally i can feel the in from the lower left side about the middle of chest(somewhere below the heart) and lower right side chest(somewhere about diaphram).  i can felt the pain when i press the part, is that the ribs pain?  I know the pain start 2 days after i playing badminton, that day i try to smack the shuttle( i jump and smack the shuttle very hard) and that time i can felt my whole chest like being push upwards.
how can i cure this problem?
If you think that it is from sore muscles, or maybe a pulled muscle, you could try taking a muscle relaxant at night for a few nights and see if that gets rid of it. Also, try motrin for a few days. If it is muscle related, this combonation will usually eliminate the problem.