Aa
A
A
Close
Chest discomfort and chest pain
i felt chest discomfort since January. At the first few days, i fell both sides of chest mild discomfort when i move my body such as bent up and down. After about 2 weeks, the chest discomfort disappear but i can felt chest pain when i sit in some post for a long time(especially when i sit about 50 degree from the wall and my back)   Until last 3 days, i when i press try to looks for a pain part and finally i can feel the in from the lower left side about the middle of chest(somewhere below the heart) and lower right side chest(somewhere about diaphram).  i can felt the pain when i press the part, is that the ribs pain?  I know the pain start 2 days after i playing badminton, that day i try to smack the shuttle( i jump and smack the shuttle very hard) and that time i can felt my whole chest like being push upwards.
how can i cure this problem?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
If you think that it is from sore muscles, or maybe a pulled muscle, you could try taking a muscle relaxant at night for a few nights and see if that gets rid of it. Also, try motrin for a few days. If it is muscle related, this combonation will usually eliminate the problem.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
Blank
80052 tn?1496327897