Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Chills and Skin Rash

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Chills and Skin Rash

Hopefully I can make this short as allowed. I need help. First I have to tell you my medical history to enable better understanding.  I have had cervical cancer with Hysterectomy, spinal fusion due to scoliosis, and an Atrial Septal Aneurysm.  I still have problems with my back but that is not my concern right now.  I have been having chills.  I could be outside with the bright warm sun shining on me and still have chills.  It is about 75 degrees in my house right now and I feel like I am freezing.  I have episodes where I get faint feeling upon standing up.  Or about two minuites after.  I have also had episodes when I am walking, have been standing up for a long time, but all the sudden it feels as if someone swung me around in a circle.   The only difference is, i didn't ever turn around. I also have a rash on my right arm that has been there for a long time.  The rash resembles an X.  The skin is discolored forming the X, but the rash part comes and goes and the discoloration does not.  It stays that way.  Well now, I have the circular patches that keep appearing all over that resemble psoriasis but I have never had that.  I just hope someone can help me figure this out.  I have no insurance and cannot afford to see a doctor.  Thanks in advance for any help offered!
Also, I believe those patches you are getting is just a reaction and over growth of bacteria. Moist conditions, or simply a change in your detergent or soap. My rashes were so severe and itched bad - but they were those patches that looked circular. My mother is a nurse and had me use selsom blue (by the way its a blue formula so dont use it when you have nice clothes on) You should leave it on a couple hours - I left it on all night - may take a few uses and the generic works just as well.
Hi, Id like to mention that maybe you are having vertigo (feels like the room is spinning)when u stand up- the rashes - i have had severe rashes that look like raised circles all over my back and chest(itched also) - selsom blue cured them. its an anti-dandruff shampoo. Have these things already been addressed? The chills - its funny but i had weird chills up and down my spine felt like "a rattlesnake" The only possible cause was that my body was fighting some sort of infection. Do you have the herpes virus?? I still wonder what that was!
Thanks for your response.  I thought it was detergent related also or an allergic thing going on.  I will use the selsum blue and see what happens.  Thanks