Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Coughing that leads to vomiting mucus daily?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I've been coughing so hard I loose my breath, and then I start to vomit a thick phlegm 2 - 4 times a day. This has been going on now for 3 months straight daily now and is very embarrassing.  I have had these issues for a couple of years though.  
I have issues with BP and HR, Hypothyroidism, edema, cholesterol (cyst in breast, uterus, ovaries, and throat), IBS, TMJ, Type ll Diabetic (pre), massive muscle pains in the winter months, lymph nodes under arms swell off and on, along with throat and pea sized bump by esophagus, heaviness in legs and arms, lightheadedness, shaky at times, and hair has been thinning out.

This coughing mainly started one year after I worked real hard in the yard.  BP and HR where very high.  I became very short of breath and could not speak in full sentences for about a week.   Then I started to feel better but seem to be plagued with this odd coughing out of no where, that always leads to being out of breath and then the mucus comes up and vomiting starts.  

Any ideas on what could be causing this?  
P. S.  I was reading about Eosinophilic esophagitis.  I don't have any problems with acid reflux or nausea though and was tested for food and respitory allergies and have none.

I do however have issues with swallowing though or feeling like things are stuck in my throat, and usually always have a very red and inflamed throat with ulcers on it in the back and what looks like thrush.  My stomach gets very sore at times and bloated (probably due to cysts and endometrial tissue) and I get chest pains; but, it is very hard stabbing pains that I get.  Not like heartburn.  Thought that might help.  ???
You have to get under the care of a physician, M.D. type, as soon as possible. If your own M.D. hasn't been paying attention to you get another one.

I am not going to give you a list of possible causes for your problems, although I have a good idea. I will tell you I can sider them serious, genuine, and treatable. There are a number of specialists you must see, a swall specialist being one of them.

Please do so as soon as you can.
That's "swallow" specialist.
Thank you for your reply.  Do you mean an ear, nose and throat doctor?  

What are you thinking?  I don't even know how to make an appt. for this one.  lol

Gee doc I'm vomiting mucus and not sick, coughing, yet don't have a cold.  No fever, sore everywhere, stomach feels bloated and ovaries sore, BP and sugar rates are fluctuating, yet I don't feel sick, body is swollen, vision is blurred at times, IBS is acting up, muscle spasms, headaches and just really blah...  LOL  
It would be easier to say I need an appt because I'm all messed up for no reason, yet I'm not sick.  Can you help me?  hee hee.  Either way I feel like it sounds like a big joke!  

LOL  Yet truthfully.....I really don't feel good at all.  Sigh. ;-/

Any help at all out there on any clue????
I have the symptoms of coughing until vomit and unbelievable amt of mucus, clear, sticky, thick .........endless tests and doctor/specialty, etc........nothing except strictures of the esophagus and wanting to stretch and wrap which I had been told does not end problems......I take Nexium and Ranadine, use Nasonex.  The only stopping of the cough has been Ultram or tramadol........one tab, 50 mg will stop cough for 10-24 hours but doctors declare this non-narcotic pain reliever is addictive and will not prescribe it regularly for me.  I have not addictive tendancies and do not feel addiction would occur with so small a dose........and I have not side effects whatsoever from the dose.  The acid reflux meds awaken me with a gnawing in my tummy and naseau and the only relief is to eat something.  I do not think the doctors take this seriously when there is no fever and vital signs are normal, they tend to think all else is okay.  My problem worsened after a colonoscopy and surgery to remove polyps from my colon??  I get very little sleep and am frustrated to the inth.  I do not enjoy eating and cannot sit through church services unless I have the tramadol to take prior to chuch time.  Tylenol with Codeine also is effective, but I cannot tolerate the codeine as it gives me the headaches and I itch if I take it.  Nyquil has helped, but runs up my blood pressure.......I have never smoked but was therapist at a mental hospital where patients smoked constantly outside my office in the day room and I kept bronchitis until my doctor wrote a note to my employer regarding the work environment and then smoke clear rules were enforced..  Also, I worked in schools and state hospitals where asbestos was known and we had to sign that we were told of the asbestos??