Crystals in toddlers urine
My son has had an increase in little crystal like things on him when I change his Pull Up(diaper). The last one was so bad that his penis looked like it what covered in a white substance. It took like 3 wipes to get it all off and he said that it hurt when I wiped. I called a nurse line and they told me to wait til Monday to talk to the doctor but me being a worried mom I had to ask others if they had experienced this.
" It is not uncommon to have urate crystals, which have an orange or red, brick dust color, in an infant's diaper. This is especially common when a child is getting a little dehydrated, although even healthy babies can have them."

Id make sure your child is getting enough liquids thoughout the day, My friend just had this problem with her little girl. I dont know if its the same type of problem you have on your hands but i hope it helps, ive had that page saved for a few weeks now. but the link is below.

Link : http://pediatrics.about.com/od/weeklyquestion/a/05_ur_crystals.htm?terms=blood+in+urine+symptom#
I checked around and the thing is they are not those colors. they are clear but the last one was white. I am a paranoid person lol. He drinks constantly. That boy can down a tippy cup in like 5 minutes. That is with the stopper in!!
thats odd, could it maybe be the crystals from insdie the dipear? and if its that it could be giving him a rash or infection from it thats why he says it hurts. hmm. other than that i really have no idea. im a parnoid person aswell. But im sure its nothing major i wish you luck to find out what may be causing that.

-Jackie
There are these little crystal-like things inside of the pull up that soak up the urine. You can feel them when the pull up is dry, they feel like there's little rocks inside the pull up.
What type of pull up is he using? The cheaper ones are the worse. Also huggies brand are pretty bad. My son had the same things in his pull up and he had to wear huggies brand due to sensitive skin. The best thing to do is make sure you change him right after he pee's.
Don't worry I am too!!! lol, its hard not to be. My brothers always make fun of me and say I'm over protective too!!!
Thanks. He is just wearing the cool alert pull ups. I think you are right. I just put one on him and a few flaked off. LOL I am so paranoid! Thanks for dealing with me.
Don't feel bad!  You're a mommy!  Its your job to watch out for your child.  But I would never use the cool alert pull ups again.  I remember the first time I changed my daughter when she used a cool alert and I freaked out.  Then called a few mommy friends who all said that their kids bottoms were covered in weird clear or white 'crystals'.  Even confirmed it with her daycare who said that those kids who wore the cool alert pull ups were the hardest to clean up.  I stopped using them since I didn't want it to cause my daughter any type of infection, but on a boy I don't know that it could do any harm other that being hard to clean up.  
yea we don't use them anymore! Thank you for your help!
what kind of pull ups r u using because i thought my son had crystals to but it was actually a small tear in the diaper and the filling turns into little jelly looking crystals when wet