DIZZY
I feel reallly dizzy all the time.. Kind of a spaced out feeling. Has so many tests done..MRI, bloodwork...etc.. You name I have had it.. I even wore a heart monitor for a week and it was normal.. Everyday is a battle because of this reallly awkward feeling.. It is truly taking over my life. It is a kind of spaced out feeling. I dont know this could be from. Some say depression but I was always a happy guy until this dizziness took over my life. It makes me not want to do anything. It even caused me to faint twice. Even my focus is being affected... I feel as if Im on a rocky boat all day long. Please someone give me some advice!!

This discussion is related to Can depression cause dizziness???.
I know exactly how you feel. For about a year and a half I have been feeling the same way. I'm on an anti depressant and I thought that maybe the medicine is what was causing it. I can be completely aware of my surrounding but just feel so weird, "spaced out" I can't drive at night anymore because of it. My vision has gone "bad" I've been to an eye doctor and he said my vision was almost perfect. I don't have much advice to give you honestly, but I hope that knowing someone else is feeling the same way you do will make you feel a little better about it.     -Macey
Have you had your eyes checked?  My daughter has dysautonomia and has a lot of dizziness. Her new pediatrician recommended we get her eyes checked as dysautonomia can affect them and be causing some or all of her dizziness.  She did have a need for glasses and they have helped some but not all of the dizziness. You may want to look up dysautonomia too..
Vertigo?   Do you eat regular small meals throughout the day?  If not, try that  - a combination of protiens and good carbs, not sugary ones.    
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There are many causes of dizziness, lightheadedness, passing out, blackouts etc. It is difficult to comment without examination. I am just enumerating the possible causes. I understand you had several tests, see what has been missed out. You can discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Dizziness could be due to postural hypotension (blood pressure falling with change of position), internal ear problems and cervical spondylitis or compression of cervical spinal nerves. All these cause dizziness when you get up from lying down position or when you change position that results in a change in the level of your head. Cervical spondylitis and ear problems also cause dizziness on changing the position of the neck.
Other causes are anemia, claustrophobia, GERD, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems. Endocrine problems, such as an underactive thyroid (called hypothyroidism), overactive thyroid (called hyperthyroidism), adrenal insufficiency (called Addison's disease), low blood sugar levels, and in some cases, diabetes, may lead to hypotension and hence lightheadedness and an off balance feeling.
Certain types of epilepsies and seizures too can cause similar symptoms. If you have an accompanying headache then you must also look at benign intracranial hypertension. Heart problems too should be ruled out in your case. If all other tests are normal, maybe an ECHO should be done to rule out mitral valve prolapse. It can also be chronic fatigue syndrome if all other causes are ruled out. A brain lesion too can cause dizziness but often there are other neurological signs such as numbness, tingling, loss of function of a limb etc. Hope this helps. Do let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted. Take care!