Dizziness
I have had severe headaches since I was little and they have never found any thing wrong. Friday morning I woke with a headache but was still able to function. I got very dizzy naseous my entire body felt as if it was tingling but I was in no pain any where else. My stomach started cramping after and I was running to the bathroom about three times and I felt I was going to pass out and I felt I couldn't swollen and it stopped the headache stopped a few hours later. Since then I have felt drained and nervous and the strangest thing is when any thing touches the roof of my mouth my nose almost feels as if it's bubbling and I get dizzy again. I have felt better today but I notice myself getting worked up when it happens then I feel I cant swallow, and I get dizzy and feel like I'm going to pass out again, and it leaves. My head honestly feels like it's full of water if I lay on one side my nose stops up if I lay on the other I can feel it drain to the other side but I'm not getting any thing out of my nose. I have had a bit of draining in the back of my throat but not much at all. If I'm sitting up my nose doesn't stop up either. I've never done this before I have a doctors appointment tomorrow but I'm curious as to what could cause all these symptoms, any one know? If I so much as touch my nose I get lightheaded, I'm to the point now I'm making myself panic thinking I'm dying. I know that is crazy to think that at 39years old but I can't help it. Please if any one can ease my mind would be great!
Will you let us know what they say ...I have been very dizzy all day and unwell.dont know if there is any virus going round
Sounds like you have a sinus problem and with all the anxiety  you may just have a nervous  stomach, Anxiety  can cause dizziness and make you feel  you will pass out.  But you probably should tell your GP