Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
EMERGENCY!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

EMERGENCY!

My boyfriend called me this morning and said he was worried because he was VERY SICK. hes been throwing everything up, cant even keep down water. Hes burning up. His legs have been locking up the past couple of months at night really bad. About a month ago he was coughin up blood. Hes weak today and white as a sheet. He said he feels like hes losing control of his body. Hes been MAJORLY thirsty all the time for the past month or so, constantly drinking water, and constantly having to go to the bathroom. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS COULD BE?
please HELP!
ps. hes on his way to the ER NOW.
GOOD that he is going to the hospital, so I don't have to tell you to send him.  I have no idea what this could be, but it does sound like the hospital is the place he needs to be right now.  Don't worry (or try not to) - you will be told what is happening with him once they find out.  And please let us know, too!  Blessings for you and your boyfriend - Blu
I have to agree with blue crystal with the glad he's already on his way. I've never heard off this and hospital is best place for him, please keep me informed as knowing this sort of stuff is use full knowing. Good luck and all the best x
Hello hun, i will say from expeirence that a lot of the symptoms are what my fiance had last april. He wound up in the hospital for 3 months due to kidney failure. He had it when he was a baby n spent the 1st 6 yrs of his life in the hospital. He was extremely thirsty, peeing almost every 20 minutes, costantly tired, pale for his color (hes jamaican) and his legs wound up locking up one night n he could t get up or move. Thats when we realozed he needed to get to the er. His mom n me n a friend of iurs had to try n get him ip but we wound up calling the ambulance. If thats what it is, its going to be a very long n hard journey. Trust me, ive been with my fiance for 5 yrs n engaged 2 n this happened last april and to this day every little thing that happens i freak out about because i almost lost him. The doc said he got there just in tome, when they did tests, both of his kidney TOGETHER were working at 20%. They told me that they didnt think he was going to make it n i had to prepare myself to lose the love of my life. Either way im here if u need me or just need someone to talk to. Trust me i know wht ur going theough and i know how horrible it feels. Please keep me in mind if u need to talk. Good luck and keep up posted.