Electric Pulse in Left Foot
Recently, I suffered from a kind of electrical pulse in my left leg. It lasts for about 5 secs before it disappear. Somehow, the occurence is quite frequent and of course it is painful. I was diagnosed with high cholestrol (not critical). Is it related? For the time being, I dont take any drugs or medicine.
Kindly advice.
I would not know if this is related or not. But do you have any back problems at all? If it is very painful and radiating maybe seeing a back specialist or even your regular doctor could help you. Have any over the counter things helped at all for the pain? This is something to consider too. Numbness and tingling and electrical sensations can have different causes and the only way to know for sure is to get a checkup. Take it easy and good luck.
Dear bro,

I dont have any back problem or numbness. It just appeared the day after I took my blood sample. I was given vitamin B due to a little bit low on my blood pressure 110/60. Since then, about twice daily the electrical shock came. And it just happened at my left knee.

Thanks anyway bro.

Dicky
A related discussion, electrical impulses in left foot was started.