Feel hungover without drinking and a host of other problems
Hello, I'm writing for my husband who is 36. He has been 'ill' for about 2 and a half years now and the doctors haven't been much help. His main problems are with his stomach, eating causes nausea and stomach pains mainly in the upper quadrant, sometimes lower. Sometimes he feels sick before he's even finished his meal. He's had a CBC done and also been checked for H. Pylori, all clear. The GP hasn't been interested in sending for more tests, just writes a prescription for Zantac. If his only problem was his stomach, I wouldn't be that concerned, but he also suffers from joint pain, muscle pain, extreme fatigue, blurred vision, headaches, occasional pins and needles and 'burning', and the oddest symptom to me is that he wakes up in the mornings feeling hungover even though he's not had a drink. I keep thinking it's a food sensitivity, as he feels the worst after eating. I've researched the hangover bit myself and the only thing I found that was medical related was gut fermentation caused by overgrowth of yeast in the gut.ALL of his symptoms match. I was wondering what other people thought or if anyone had any other suggestions. He has yet another Dr Appt in a few days and this time I want him to be armed with some info, because the GP's around here try to fob you off as much as possible. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Cheers!
I am so relieved to see I am not the only one, although I feel for you all cos it is  a rubbish feeling, I am led in bed as we speak with the hangover feeling, legs are aching sooo much and I feel lightheaded/dizzy, to the point when I close my eyes at night the room is spinning like when ur extremely drunk, when I wake up my hands are always clenched tight and the soles of my feet hurt, I have been diagnosed with Fybromyalgia prescribed prozac and paracetamol, and prescribed spasmonol for IBS, I have been feeling like this for at least 3 years and starting to think of myself as a hypochondriac because there is no definite answer given although my symptoms are defintely real, my family life is suffering, my hubby and kids are getting fedup with me, I ma always irritable and snappy, but its only cos of the way I feel, I wish this would all go, gonna give the gluten free diet a try, see if it helps, thanks for listening ;) xx
Hello everybody,
I felt the same thing for about 3 weeks. I used to eat lots of bread during breakfast. I stopped that and also tried drinking honey with water. Surprisingly the hangover and other bodily discomfort have gone. Please try it. It might work with you too.
With best wishes.
I am so glad i read these posts. all of these posts were so helpful and now i know im not the only one. my fiance calls me a hypochondriac and my doctor calls me depressed because all my lab tests are normal. I know i'm not depressed, i get stressed out sometimes but i know thats a part of life. i have been feeling hungover (without alcohol) every morning, being forgetful, generalized weakness, fatigue, no motivation, not sleeping well, mood swings, stomach aches, headaches,  i feel like a totally different person and i hate it, i want my old happy self again. i take vitamins every day and i have a good diet. im way too young (24) to feel like crap every morning! thanks alot everyone! i will call my PCP and talk to him about celiac disease or possible allergys or intolerances.
all these symptoms sound classic of your liver telling you something...maybe there is a food or perhaps water source that is not treating your liver so well. if it is still a mystery i would get the water from your tap tested. perhaps find a pure water source (sounds tuff) for six weeks. good luck
also, make sure are buying organically and washing all food before ingesting it. you might try looking into different algae's for pure forms of vitamins and minerals.
I also suffer from all these things! Wow, I'm so glad to know that I'm not alone. My hung-over feeling is greatly reduced when I get up really early. When I go to bed at 10:30PM and get up at 5ish all my symptoms mostly dissapear. But, unfortunately the body gets used to waking up that early and then I have to get up even earlier to maintain the same effect (going to bed earlier makes symptoms reappear). It seems that there is something going on when I sleep that it makes it bad for my body to sleep more than 4 or 5 hours. I heard an idea from someone that the kidneys filter less during sleep and that if there is a toxicity problem going on somewhere inside me those toxins would tend to buildup in the system overnight. That would cause the sick feeling in the morning. This would fit in with the Candida profile, but probably many other things as well.
I just wanted to comment on doctors and drugs because some in this thread will likely be prone to go onto the latest new drug in a desperate act to get rid of their symptoms. I'm 36 and have been on various medications my whole life for different things. I recently found out that two of those medications (Paxil and Accutane) have been found to be life-altering on their damaging effects on the body. They didn't say this or know this at the time, in fact they both were really popular for a long time. They were "FDA Approved" and my doctors reccomended them. My parents thought "How bad could they be?" Now... in hindsight we know these two drugs are infamous for being evil life-destroying drugs whose side-effects never stop, even after decades after having stopped taking them. So word to the wise, be VERY RELUCTANT to be up for trying any NEW medications on the market, even when it is highly reccomended by your doctors. From much personal experience: doctors don't know as much as you would think. Myself personally...I will never ever go on another medication that hasn't been in the mainstream market for less than 15 or 20 years. I will let someone else be the lab rat from now on.
Forgot, in addition to finding that getting up earlier greatly reduces my symptoms (hung-over feeling without drinking) I did some internet research and found something about how the Pineal Gland in the brain can become calcified which can force it into producing less melatonin, causing all kinds of problems throughout the body. I don't know if it applies but, it is something to consider.
  I  suffered many of the problems mentioned in the forum, came across   the web site **********.*** after reading it I have given up milk, cheese, butter,milk chocolate, yogurts, beef products,beef gravy, beef stockcubes, inc geletine. all dairy products,on the 4th day I had bad withdrawel symtoms that lasted for a day and a half, this morning I'm feeling much better than I've felt in years,I also cut out caffine I didn't have much caffine in my diet anyway, I'm eating more fruit, fish, chicken, potatoes,rice, salads, bacon,
pork,beans,pulses,noodles,soya milk.
Some of the symptoms you have talked about sound like the way I feel in the morning if my blood sugar is elevated. There might be a food allergy as well even if there have not been any food sensitivities before allergies can come on later in life. If you don't want to have more tests done I would recommend for two weeks to cut out all dairy eggs meat gluten and soy, basically eat fruits and veggies only and introduce the other foods back into your diet one at a time a few days apart. If it is an allergy you should be able to tell what food or foods is causing it. Good luck
Please look up FIBROMYALGIA is typical of excess yeast. And body aches and pains, joint stiffness, restless unrefreshed sleep, stomach and bowel problems due to food allergies or intolerance. I had this for 2 and a half years before I TOLD MY DOCTOR I COULD HAVE FIBRO. and I do, DRS are ignorant of this condition.
See a naturopath, homeopath, or a Chinese doctor.
Totally agree with the above post. See a naturopath people. Doctors have their place but are limited once diagnosis has been made and can only treat symptoms with drugs which can cause other issues.

Also to these links will help:

www.energymedicine.org this woman is BRILLIANT please don't dismiss this type of work...

Anything to do with Brandon Bays The Journey work. You will be surprised
with the results!

Good luck people's :)
SOUNDS JUST LIKE ME IVE HAD THESE SYMPTOMS,
i have suffered ten years or more when i wake im hungover for hours ,,slow no energy,,pains swelling of the stomach,,im worse when i eat meat or any food with the E numbers in them or antibiotics or preservatives ive found,,going on to a healthy diest no soda pop ,no booze,helpss,but most of all if you are going to eat meat stick to free organic range chicken not to much,also lamb organic grass fed with mint,,,cut the steak out,,eat white fish small portions with carbs like chips ,,not to much of the green vegetables either but decent amounts,,,eat plenty fruit,,cranberry a glass at night say 7 pm the 2 glasses of water  say half an hour later,,sleep at 10.30 pm ..keep of the laptops at night they are a major source of this ,,think when did this begin,,oh yes when i started useing the internet alot,,wifi em,,get a cat cable,,insulate where you sleep,,you will notice a difference 70% of the people on this board,,we are in a silent war and you need to defend your cellular regeneration at night time,,serious drop the laptops in the bin,,get a desktop and you will notice a change as you spend less time online,saying this though or enviroment is totally smuthered with electronic passing right through from neighbours even,,1 cable to 1 house with 1 wifi conection proparly setup could deliver a safer internet experience to your street,but dont tell the tax man,,check the studys done from the world leading people on wifi and electronic polution ,,or open your door an look at your trees an garden plants,,talk about an soft kill in the name of profit,carnt edit no time sorry good luck with it
I've felt like this almost everyday of my life.  I have only recently discovered a partial explanation.  I have chronic low grade SILENT migraines.  I also have gluten intolerance (possibly Celiac) and dairy intolerance (the casein connection).  All three of these things are definitely inter-related.  Tyramine Intolerance encompasses the gluten and dairy intolerances, so that means a whole lot of other food intolerances as well.  I also have chemical sensitivities, which is also inter-related to these things.  This is by no means the full explanation either, because I still have the brain fog, which is the other way of saying the same thing as what the thread is about.

What is maddening is having haters accuse me of being drunk when I'm actually allergic to everything with alcohol in it.  It's not just the alcohol.  I'm also allergic to the sulfites.  It's unfair of being accused of this when what we're all experiencing is not self-inflicted.
These are terrible symptoms that I've been suffering with for years! And as alot of people mentioned, it is at the least comforting to know I am not alone in this.

I've had 2 nasal surgeries in the past 22 months as the doctors said I suffered from allergies which they can't identify and it's due to lack of oxygen at night etc.

None of these have helped as I still experience these despite my nose feeling more open and easier to breathe for months now.

I will present some of the suggestions to my GP and specialist and should i have any luck will be sure to post here :)
Im a 40 yr female I too like all of you have been suffering with these dilbiltating side effects of whatever is going on here for 4 years. I have been thru numerous tests  a number of specilists and nothing . Until recently . I have been to an allergist and appartently im allergic to all kinds of things including foods.  I had the ***** test and yes reactions to many things. Now Im awaiting the blood results from futher allergy testing to come back. Once this is all done I am going to try the drop under the tongue instead of allergy shots once a month.
All I know is day to day is a daily battle up hill. My friends and family all think im crazy . Even my doctor said i was crazy. Nope not crazy just know that something isnt right with my body and it brings my stress levels up to an all time high and loads of aniexity attacks from feeling so bad . I am hoing that with all this allergy testing and drops will improve the way i feel
Yes I have had the same symptoms now for some time. I believe that it is due to gluten. Although you might not have an allergy to it, it is still one of the most difficult substances for your body to break down. I just received a blood test to see whether I had an allergy, but the results turned out negative. This didn't help me very much, so I am now basing my diet on how my body feels. If you try going a week without eating any pasta, bread, deserts, and other foods that contain gluten I bet you will feel much better. After going two weeks without it I had so much more energy, did not feel hungover in the mornings, no stomach pain, and was more focused and clear headed than ever before. If it is difficult for you to eliminate some of these foods from your diet that's ok. You can buy gluten free pasta, bread, soy sauce, etc... that all taste just as good if not better in my opinion. Anyway I hope this helps.  
I've felt this way for over 10 years!   Daily Pain & Fatigue.
The most secure way to isolate your problem, (if it is an allergy), is to Stop eating everything.  I've done it ALL.  The Parasite Cleanse,  Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free...Sugar Free....Colonics...Vitamins....Anti-Depressants!!!
It's all worthless!!!  You have to file it all under Fibromyalgia or CFS.  
I have a very damaged Cervical Spine and after 3 surgeries have a totally fused neck which leads to several types of daily discomfort.
It would be wise to pay some credence to "Stress".  I couldn't lead a Less Stressful life, BUT  it can play a very prominent role in your physical well being.  Also SLEEP is very crucial.  Not just how long, but how well.
Good Luck to Everyone!  Keep fighting!
I have found the following to be Extremely Helpful.....Please Try!!!
But follow it to the letter and don't deviate.

***STOP ALL CAFFEINE IMMEDIATELY*** (Especially morning coffee)
Take the following supplements:
1. SAM-e ( S-Adenosyl methionine ) 200-400mg.  
2. LICORICE ROOT   400mg.
3. GINKO BILOBA  (Take in small doses)
4. Relax & Breeeeeeaaaaaaaaaathe

Try ONLY the Sam-e  & Licorice together first and see if you notice a difference within 3-5 days. Start with small doses and adjust as needed.
Too much Licorice and Ginko can make you anxious. Anxiety creates Stress and Stress creates Fatigue. If you must have a hot morning drink, make it Green Tea.
If you have no side effects of the SAM-e and Licorice then add the Ginko.
After a few days or weeks (SAM-e takes time to get in your system) alternate each supplement with the other daily.  Take SAM-e one day then Licorice the next, etc.....Try to rotate these 3 supplements until you feel stronger. Too much of any supplement gets rejected by your system and inhibits it from doing it's job.  Caffeine addiction is the best example of this.
Our daily morning ritual of "Liquid Crack" infusion into our systems will destroy your adrenals and create a vicious cycle. That's why all coffee drinkers are dead until they have their "morning coffee".  
This has worked wonders for me in every way.
Fatigue, Pain, Nausea........ALL gone!!!!  I hope this helps someone.
Good Luck!
Hey, thought I would comment because the way you described your symptoms match mine exactly and I am fed up with trying all sorts of different healthy diets cutting out wheat, gluten, sugar etc! I have had all sorts of tests and all has come back negative! My next step is an allergist... allergies to preservatives and additives can cause similar symptoms and are hidden in almost everything! Its worth a try... good luck!
For many people on this thread, it would be worthwhile to do some research on Lyme Disease.  

It is one possibility for all the symptoms described here, including brain fog, headaches, fatigue, joint pain, muscle pain, (all the symptoms of Fibro), GI problems - incl, stomach pain, digestIon problems, nutritional deficiences (esp. B12 and magnesium), high viral loads (esp. HHV, EBV, HPV, and a couple others), cognitive problems, numbness, tingling, dizzyness, unrefreshing sleep, feeling drunk or hungover with little to no alcohol, motion sickness, clumsiness, adrenal issues, UTIs, even rib pain/chest wall pain and heart issues (arrythmia, tachycardia, heart block).  You could have your own unique combination of these symptoms.

Good info at www.ilads.org
I felt so sick that I left work early again today..nausea...mild headache-neckache, dizzy, hard to focus...so bad that I just wanted to cry and lay down. Is it menopause? Is it silent migraines? Celiac? Nut allergy? Too little exercise?
More than 15 years ago, I tested positive for E. Barr, Gilbert Syndrome (high bilirubin, anxiety and dep), positive ANA- connective tissue problems.
I have allergies and anxiety,
When reading all of the posts, it makes me wonder if there is a connection. Anyone figure it out yet?
.Hi, You might want to check your aspartame, splenda, high fructose corn syrup.  I get this way, the gonging headache, hung over feeling, feeling dehydrated and heart palpatations.  I stopped using equal years ago because of this and I just started having a real problem with it again, so I checked and there it is, in the little crstal light packets I was using to flavor my water.  I thought I was dying, brain anerism or stroke or something.
Good luck.
I have experienced all these symptoms. I have Fibromyalgia, Brain Fog, Fatigue, Depression, Stomach Problems including IBS, Heartburn, and Stomach Motility Issues (my food tries to digest in between my throat and stomach), weepiness, Hangover without drinking, moodiness, Chronic Fatigue, Cold Feet and Hands, Sleepy even after getting 18 hours sleep, to name many symptoms. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Depression, IBS, GERD, Migraines, Allergies, Irregular Menstrual Cycle, Hemorrhagic Cysts on my Ovaries that come and go, Anxiety, and an Abnormal Rheumatic System (diagnosis of Fibromyalgia). The bad thing about doctors is that they just patch you up. You have symptoms, they run tests, and then prescribe you drugs. Nothing actually cures what is going on with you. They in turn get more money the more they see you and prescribe medicines for you. I am going to have my hormones tested, but am not going to hold my breath that something is really wrong with me. I usually just go to my depression doctor and have them change my anti-depressant. That is the only thing that has ever made a difference in my feeling better I hate to say and now, for many years now that doesn't help???? Beside myself in desperation. I have tried vitamins, being more active, and you name it I tried it. Even taking Apple Cider Vinegar, to no avail, I am not any better. Oh well, someday I will get better. Maybe I'll try y'alls suggestions. Discouraged
I have almost all of the symptoms you guys have all been talking about especially the "hungover" feeling in the am. I suffered from out of control migraines for about 3 years that eventually spiraled into severed neck pain along with joint and muscle pain....was placed on antiseizure meds with no relief of the migraines. I started to correlate me not feeling well after eating. I was soooooo hungover in the am without drinking any alcohol. I started seeing mds in Boston regarding my severe neck pain unrelieved by physical therapy...I now was out of work to find an answer. A nutritionist I worked with refered me to a fellow colleague of hers who specialized in food sensitivities. She did a blood test on me that saved my life. She put me on a special Leap Program diet for 6 months and I am completely healed. I cannot tell enough ppl about this experience but I will never stop trying to help as many as I can. If you are in need of help still please contact me at ***@****
To add a few more things.  I did get every test done.....lyme...celiec...food allergies and environmental....etc.  All were negative! Until I found this nutritionist who specializes in testing and treating food sensitivities.... I finally was able to live again. I am 34 and have two small children. I owed this to my family as well as myself to try anything. The test was very expensive now covered by insurance.  Go to www.gourmetrd.com i wish u all luck
Lastly.........I failed to mention that the main foods causing my symptoms are wheat sugar and dairy. A few others ...strawberries broccoli and yellow #5. Things that I never would of guessed. When I now cheat on my diet a year ago on. April 30th.... I will experience a slight hungover feeling and or migraine and or neck pain all over again. The mds had no clue and dont really get it. Who knew. It was as simple as fixing my diet???
ME TOO! I am 39, eat well, drink plenty of water, (occassionaly with some electrolytes) and consume ZERO alcohol... and I wake up at least once a week feeling half-drunk and grossly hungover!! I call these my "toxic" days. I often get it a day after lots of sweating (a hike, or just working hard) so have assumed it is related to water intake. But I am really stumped, because I am a water-drinker! This has been happening off and on for years, but seems to be getting more pronounced. I am seeing my doc next week, and eventually plan on getting a naturopath involved if I don't start feeling better. It totally *****- my sympathies to all you guys- I will post any helpful info!
I know this is late, but I hope you are feeling better, I also wonder if you've been tested for candida overgrowth? I am suffering from all of these symptoms and have for years. I am in the process of some unconventional testing. I am waiting for my candida test to come back. I sure feel it will be positive. I don't care for this kind of quality of life. I really hope you are much much better! take care!
I feel for your husband as I too suffer most of the same symptoms and have been for over 6 years. I've tried so many things and am trying to stay persistent with doctors because they all say I am fine and learn to live with it. I recently started acupuncture and an allergy program called naet and it seems to be helping little by little. Its worth checking out if you are open to alternative methods. One thing I've learned from my acupuncturist though is that we are often told we have an abundance of digestive acid but that more often than not it is the opposite. We just happen to feel the burn because of where its sitting. I've been drinking a shot of braggs apple cider vinegar with each meal (not snack) and its made a huge difference in my gastro problems.it takes the pains away and helps digest things faster. Its not tasty but it makes me feel so much better when I eat now. I never go out without it anymore even to restaurants. There are other benefits I hear from it with inflammation and arthritis pains that may even help you more. Good luck with your journey. I hope you find answers very soon. You are not alone
bet you have a candidia over groth, check it out. it almost killed me. i was exactly like you. then i found out about candidia and did the diet cleanse and probiotics and feel much better
try the candidia diet and some probiotics
hey man ive been sick for three yerars now, after a sexual exposer with a women, but docs cant find anything wrong, the only thing that has helped me is the candidia diet and supplements. did you ever figure out what is wrong with you
candace ive had your exact symptoms, did you ever find out what is wrong with you?
A related discussion, THYROID was started.
i just typed in (reluctantly, because I was a little afraid) feeling hungover without drinking, and I am amazed at how many suffer from the same symptoms I've been having and how long ago folks have been posting their symptoms and concerns.  I just started suffering symptoms last month.  I just had another episode this morning.  I have not touched even a brewski, (which I love), in about 2 years.  I stopped smoking a year ago.  This terrible hungover feeling just started with me.  I do thank all who gave their comments and shared their symptoms.  It makes me wonder though...
Hi, I feel like this constantly too.  Have been struggling with the hang-over feeling and thirst, numbness in my limbs (almost always in bed at night but on a couple of occassions during the day), neck pain that's been going on for about 3 years.  Physio/acupuncture/naturapath/drs haven't been able to help.  I haven't worn a regular bra in that long - only strapless for me.  I wear a mouthguard to prevent teethgrinding which helped the headaches I was getting.  I have hypothyroidism but that's under control - I find the whole thyroid much more helpful than the synthetic but these other symptoms are outside of that diagnosis.  I also ended up with a fungal nail infection and was put on heavy antifungal meds.  I felt much better whilst taking them but my doctor didn't want to continue them as my liver was struggling (despite my feeling better than I had in ages).  I think because of that that there is a fungal component to it.  I need to do the antifungal diet but it just seems so hard and I'm a vegetarian so the diet doesn't offer much variety.  Has anyone found the answer yet?
A related discussion, Liver/Gallbladder Detox? was started.
Hi Everyone

There is a stomach condition that you may not be familiarly. Its called SIBO (small intestinal bacteria overgrowth) Just type it in google and you will get lots of info.

In a nutshell the bacteria that helps you digested food is in the wrong place.Its in the small intestine. This can cause all sorts of unpleasant symptoms.

Some of them mentioned in your posts. I was diagnosed with it in 2007. It can be treated with medication but the Private consultant I saw said in his long years of experience the best way is to control the the condition is with your diet

Obviously that was 7 years ago so their might be better methods or medication. Please don't suffer its a horrible condition so goggle it now and hopefully get the right treatment and info.

If you want any more help just reply

Hello all! I have been cured of the 'feel hungover without drinking' !! For several years I suffered all the symptoms mentioned above.It seemed to get worse until I felt so bad that I wondered if I would die in my sleep. By coincidence, I found out about bioresonance diagnostics and therapy and found a practitioner who had the diagnostic machine that discovered the source of my problem.
The machine test result showed that I had a virus which had been occupying my organs for many years. The Practitioner gave me four bioresonance treatments of one hour each with a week rest in between. It is also known as 'zapping'.
The hangover feeling is caused by toxicity ( think of having been intoxicated ) --it doesn't matter whether it's by alcohol, bacteria, parasites or allergies etc and is the liver trying to clean out the toxins.
For about 3 weeks after my treatments I felt really wiped out, but the Practitioner told me that was because after years of accumulating toxins from the virus, my liver had to work even harder to get rid of the debri left by the now destroyed virus.
After a month, another test pronounced me free of the virus and I now feel like a new person!
For more info go to youtube ' how bioresonance scanning works'.
Some practitioers recomend a liver cleanse after the bioresonance.
Ther is also a home macine--google  'does the hulda clarke zapper really work'
This treatment has worked for a number of people I know and for me it worked a 100%!!!!!
A related discussion, Hungover without consuming alcohol was started.
I'm on the path to getting a diagnosis for similar symptoms. As of right now I have been diagnosed with Undifferentiated Connected Tissue Disease with possible Fibromyalga.  The more people I talk to tell me to also go to a Lymes specialist to test for that.  I recently read an article that stated medical research has found more and more people have been diagnosed with Lymes without any recall of the classic tick bite and skin rash.  Lymes is also a tricky diagnosis and there has been a lot of false negatives until patients go to a Lyme specialists for a full work up.  The article also stated that people may contract Lymes years (even decades) before a diagnosis because early symptoms may be too non-discript and isolated, that doctors only treat any one symptom at a time I.e. stomach trouble, head aches, fatigue, insomnia, flu, muscle aches, hair loss, eye disruption, rashes etc... Bottom line, Lymes can be the route of all of these autoimmune diagnosis.  For those of you that have a similar diagnosis as me, lets all collectively go get a lymes work up to rule it out or learn that Lymes is in fact part of the problem. We can treat ourselves better, be on the road to better health.  I'm going to the Dr's in two weeks.....I will keep you all posted

One more thing I have been researching is the Autoimmune Paleo Protocol diet, I havent started it yet because we are still in Summer Vacation mode, but the diet supposedly has helped thousands of people just like us. I would much rather treat myself holistically than have to live on Plaquenil.

I have a lot of the symptoms listed in these comments.  I was first diagnosed with hashimotos 2 years ago, when the treatment did nothing I went to a holistic Dr.  She ran a series of tests and found that I have lyme and co-infections.  I'm not saying that you all have lyme but it's a very real possibility.  Only 40 percent of those bitten will get a bullseye rash, if you get tested, for it try the Western Blot, the ELISA test is not reliable, though if you've had it for some time even your antibodies might be gone now. Chronic infection can also be detected through other means, such as extremely low iron, magnesium deficiency (specific to lyme), vit D deficiency, and chronic inflammation.  Read up on Lyme and see if the symptoms ring true for you and find a DR. who will do the appropriate tests. If you can't get antibitoics because of lack of insurance you can also take the herbal route.  Please take care!! <3
The only thing that helps me is Cannabinoids. I can't use it during the day because I have to work, but after the day is over, I smoke some weed and feel okay. (I refuse to become a pot-head) Otherwise I am hung over and sick sick sick sick, with no alcohol. It totally *****. No one understands it either, especially doctors. Luckily I live in California and have a med-card.
Sinus infection.  Zithromax.  10 day course.  
Or. You have mold in your house.  Get rid of the mold

No doctors came up with anything.  Saw several.  Figured it out on my own.  If I start feeling hung over for more than 3 days I go on the antibiotics for the 5 days as long as I catch it soon enough.  Then I am ok for months.  Depends on the year.  Found a doctor that understands.  No more BS.

I suffer from this too.  Sinus infections that won't go away but no green stuff. Just lots of white stuff.  
Mold does it too.  You only need to be around it for a little while and it keeps on giving... but if you are living in it you will feel ill and ill....

GPs don't know much.  Unless they specialize.  I have been dealing with my autoimmune disease for 48 years.  I know more than the doctors know.  Wish I could shut off my immune system.  Then would not have hardly any problems.  I give you this advise on experience.

My experience anyway.  
It is such a relief to find this thread and to know I am not crazy,  I have all these symptoms.  I have been suffering for 10 years periodically but getting worse over time.  The first thing they diagnosed me with was IBS,  and recommended fiber.  I went gluten free for over a year but it didn't help,  in my case.   I stopped being able to sit for long periods,  my legs would fall asleep.  My doctor told me it was stress and recommended compression socks.   I quit my "stressful" job and started working construction, but I kept  falling off ladders finally I dislocated my shoulder and had to give it up. Was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and was prescribed painkillers which I couldn't take because they hurt my stomach.   I got a job doing basic labour but I was struggling to keep it when i turned up sobbing in my doctors office.  They recommended antidepressants,  three weeks later I lost my job.  

THINGS THAT HELP MY SYMPTOMS
Pain
- water
- Epsom Salt Baths
- Magnesium
Brain Fog
- water
- B Vitamins
-  Vitamin C
Insomnia
- Vitamin D
Heart Palpitation and Pins and Needles
- LARGE amounts of water
- re-hydration salts
Stomach Pain
- Pepto
Bludtest HIV,Liver and X ray of the Lungs is in all the Cases here adviceable
is this all rulet out than the syndromes are the same but to find the reason is not the same for everyone. Important kg,Bludpresure and Closterine also i am sorry to say AGE;;;;;;

Most if not all people on this forum have problems with dehydration caused either by liver, kidney , pituiary gland disfunction /water diabetics (various allergic reaction - histamine kicks in due to low blood volume/dehydration)Some of you may have POTS.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.