Feeling Bad, Nausea, Weight Gain, Acne, Fatigue, Weakness
I can't even say how long I've felt this way now. I get up every day after a full nights rest and I'm exhausted. When I work out I feel exhausted, week, like my body has no strength, I push through rigorous workouts anyway because I'm afraid of the weight gain. I feel nauseous and terribly bloated after I eat for no reason. I've tried cutting out dairy and gluten to see if that helps and it really doesn't. Any food seems to make me feel sick. I have TERRIBLE acne and I've all of a sudden gained 20 pounds within a couple months. I've been tested for diabetes, hypothyroidism and anemia and all the tests came back negative. I take Fluoxetine for depression but it doesn't help. The doctors keep blowing me off, telling me there is nothing wrong with me. But I don't feel normal and healthy even though I exercise, take vitamins, eat great and overall treat my body very well. What is wrong with me? I am getting so desperate. Please help me?
Have you had all of your pituitary hormone levels checked (and female hormones, if you are a woman)?  Have they made sure your gall bladder was fine?