Feeling ill with no fever
I've been feeling feverish (achy joints and muscles, slight malaise, general tiredness) for the past week. But everytime I feel like I have a temperature, it turns out to be only 36.0-36.5 Degrees Celcius (taken orally). Apart from that, I have one swollen lymph node in my neck, above my right collarbone and a heavy feeling in my head with occasional headaches.

No sore throat
No fever
No night sweats
No rash
No Diarrhea
No loss of appetite

Could this be HIV or lymphoma?
the reason for suspecting hiv is because this comes at a very strange timing, about 3-4 weeks after giving an unprotected ******* to a guy. He did not ejaculate in my mouth though.
it very well could be hiv or lymphoma but you would have to get to your dr to get checked out for both of those. you could also just have the flue.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Yes, supraclavicular lymphadenopathy (lymphnode in area between collar bone and jaw) is worrisome. Especially the ones larger than 1cm in diameter should be investigated thoroughly for cancers and granulomatous diseases. The right supraclavicular area receives drainage from the organs in chest, whereas the left supraclavicular lymph nodes drain the abdomen. The supraclavicular lymph nodes also receive lymphatic drainage from the breasts. Hence the malignancies of these regions are possible. Tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, histoplasmosis, cat scratch disease and cryptococcosis are the other possibilities. I understand the anxiety and you have an early appointment with your doctor. The lymphnode can be unrelated, and you may just be feeling tired due to anemia, diabetes, hypothyroids etc. However, everything needs to be checked by your doctor. Take care!
are there some common telltale signs of lymphoma?