Foot Tenderness That Won't Go Away
Each month during PMS I experience tenderness on the inner sides of my feet. This is making getting to sleep difficult as I have a very hard time getting my feet comfortable. I can't have them touch and I can't even have my right foot rest on the bed or anything else. And then it goes away for my left foot after my period starts but the right foot stays this way all the time. What in the world can this be? I don't even know how to search on the symptom tracker for this. It's a dull but irritating pain.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Plantar fasciitis, arthritis of small joints, diabetic neuropathy, hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, over weight, deep vein thrombosis, wrong foot wear, gout, etc are a few causes of sore feet.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination, tests and diagnosis.
Take care!

Actually, it's not in the joints. If you put your bare feet together, where the too feet are touching, that's what's bothering me. It's like an irritating sensitivity. Not so much sore. The left foot it goes away when my period starts. The right foot always does this now and is worse until it starts.
It does not affect walking or standing. Shoes are not an issues. I have had gout and it's nothing like that and it's not plantar fascitis or arthritis. I have been tested for hypothyroidism and don't have that or high blood pressure. I have been over weight for a while but this is something new. And it really does not seem like an issue due to too much weight on my feet especially since it mostly only irritates me when I'm laying down and trying to sleep.
I wish I could get into see a doctor but I'm right in the crack where I can't get medicade and don't have enough money for buying my own insurance. And cannot pay for a visit on my own.